GIOPUEY Case for HONOR 90 Lite 5G, TPU Slim Phone Case, Flexible Material Air Cushion Anti-Drop Design Cover [Anti-Fingerprint] Silicone Case - Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

GIOPUEY Case for HONOR 90 Lite 5G, TPU Slim Phone Case, Flexible Material Air Cushion Anti-Drop Design Cover [Anti-Fingerprint] Silicone Case - Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This cover is specially designed to withstand daily damage such as drops, bumps, and scratches because it features four reinforced corners.

SmartPhoneGadget is the UK's leading online mobile accessories retailer — offering the latest mobile phones and exciting accessories. Profiling cookies are used to create a profile of you as a user, based on the preferences and tastes you have expressed while browsing the Internet, and to display advertisements consistent with your profile. Please therefore let us know if you are dissatisfied with any of our products, or if you have received faulty or defective goods. Perfect fit]: 100% made according to the original machine, the crystal clear shell is compatible with your device, perfectly fits accurately calculated cutting and sensitive buttons. Personalised iPhone 12 | iPhone 13 | iPhone 14 case with card slot | Monogrammed Black Saffiano VEGAN Leather Case.If this is the case, then you have the right as a consumer to make use of the 30-day refund policy or to request compensation. We have all encountered that terrifying moment, losing grip on our smartphone for only a fraction of a second only to watch it fall helplessly to the floor wishing that it had some form of protection. SLIM FIT LOW PROFILE DESIGN: Made from premium protective TPU Gel, this gel case provides bulk free protection whilst maintaining the original design aesthetic of your phone. It would make a perfect addition to your device as well as a pleasant gift to anyone you would want to gift.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). I understand that I can unsubscribe anytime according to Chapter 6 of HONOR Platform Privacy Statement. Protective Case: Clear Case Provides Full Protection All Around protection Phone Cover, Better grip With Non-slippery Coating To Improve And Enhance Phone Grip Of your device. Precise Cutouts : Matte Black Gel Case Has Cut-outs Accurately Crafted In Phone Case Which Provides Easy Access To All Ports, Volume Button, Auto Lock, Headphone And Charger Plug Pin Port, Sensors, Speakers And Camera Functions.Analytical cookies are used on the Site to collect statistical information on the number of users accessing the Site and how they visit the Site. The sturdy materials protect your Honor 90 Lite from scratches and minor drops, ensuring it remains in top-notch condition. Any drops could potentially cause catastrophic damage such as shattering its sensitive glass screen or damaging its high tech internal components, and the cost of repairs can quickly mount up. I may withdraw my consent to the use of my data at any time without stating reasons, either wholly or limited to certain data, uses, and/or means of communication. Discover all our collections of cases, covers, screen protectors and accessories for your smartphone, tablet, computer or connected watch.

As the saying goes, prevention is always better than a cure and fitting your phone with the right cover is the simplest, most practical method of preventing your phone from getting smashed and could easily save you a large repair bill in the future. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The Skinny cover for Honor 90 Lite phones is made of flexible and resistant material to provide protection against minor impacts and scratches.HONOR commits to protecting the privacy of our users and has implemented appropriate security measures. DESIGNED FOR PERFECT FITMENT: This premium gel case is custom designed to fit the phone perfectly with precision cut-outs for camera and ports. My data will not be disclosed to third parties unless I give my consent or there is a legal basis for such a disclosure.

The case's colors are immune to fading and attrition, making it a valuable and practical way of slight personification for your device.Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop