The Autobiography of a Flea (Harper Perennial Forbidden Classics)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Meanwhile Ambrose and Clement whose desires could ill brook the delay, sought to engage some portion of the girl's attention. It has various names," replied the holy man, "according to the status of the person employing them; but between you and me, my daughter, we shall call it spunk." Up to this point Ambrose had remained a quiet observer of this exciting conflict; now, however, he also advanced, and passing his powerful left arm round the young girl's slender waist, seized both her small hands in his right, and having thus pinned her, left her an easy prey to the lascivious approaches of her relative. I am not going to reproduce this discourse here as I heard it from my vantage-ground; it will be sufficient, if I explain the principal ideas if conveyed and relate the application. This book is also known as Cruising Under False Colors, A Tale of Love and Lust. It features plenty of sacrilege flavored action with bawdy nuns and salacious priests among the fictional characters. It also includes raunchy humor, possibly exaggerated explicit intimacy, and lesbian encounters (no surprise as the story takes place in a convent), erotic flagellation and spankings, group encounters, incest, and a little cross-dressing.

Pederasty, sacrilege, incest - all the taboos are despoiled in turn. Repetitive in the extreme, the majority of the narrative involves constant, industrial sounding references to male genitalia which could have been lifted out of an engineering textbook, e.g. 'redoubtable engine', 'immense shaft', 'stiffened machine', 'huge rammer,' you get the idea. Soon after commencing in a quiet and friendly way my little attentions, the young girl in common with the rest of the congregation rose to depart, and I, as a matter of course, determined to accompany her. A quarter of an hour passed in tranquil repose uninterrupted by any signs of disturbance from without.At length Bella broke down, and treated the electrified and ravished man with a warm emission which ran all over his stiff affair. Never had I longed so ardently to contribute to the discomfiture of a champion as on the present occasion, and moved by the complaints of the gentle Bella, with the body of a flea and the soul of a wasp, I hopped at one bound to the rescue. It was the lamb in the clutches of the wolf, the dove in the talons of the eagle—merciless, regardless of her own feelings, the brute bore all before him, until, too soon for his own hot lust, with a scream of agonised enjoyment, he discharged, and shot into his niece a plentiful torrent of his incestuous fluid. Stay a moment; if you continue to rub it so I shall spend," softly said he. "It will be better to defer it a little."

I can't tell you without showing you as well," replied Charlie; "the knowledge can only be learnt by experience." When, therefore, Father Ambrose, throwing his arms close round her taper waist, drove up his stallion penis to the very hairs in Bella's slit, and sobbing, whispered that the "spunk" was coming at last, the excited girl straight-way opening her legs to the utmost, with positive shrieks of pleasure let him send his pent-up fluid in showers into her very vitals.

This first entry is a slight cheat: The Pearl was not actually a book, but a magazine published briefly in 18 volumes and two Christmas Annuals until the publishers were threatened with prosecution for distributing obscene literature. Bella now felt for the first time in her life the magic touch of a man's machine between the tips of her rosy orifice.

Mine's coming too, " shrieked Ambrose, driving home his vigorous member, and pouring a hot jet of his spunk into Bella's bowels at the same time. Say no more," at length continued the stern priest; "say no more. Confessions are of no avail, and humiliations do but add to your offence. My mind misgives me as to my duty in this sad affair, but if I obeyed the dictates of my present inclinations I should go straight to your natural guardians and acquaint them immediately with the infamous nature of my chance discovery." Then also his ardent gaze fell upon the centre spot of attraction—on the small pink slit which lay half hidden at the foot of the swelling mount of Venus, hardly yet shaded by the softest down. Charlie was equally moved; his eyes shone and his hand continued to rove all over the sweet young treasure of which he had taken possession. Mr. Verbouc was a man of hale and vigorous build, and of about fifty years of age. As her uncle he had always inspired Bella with the greatest respect, in which was mingled not a little awe of his presence and authority. He had treated her since the death of his brother, if not with affection, at least not unkindly, though with a reserve which was natural to his character.Neither of our lovers, however, had, strange to say, a thought on the subject, but fully occupied with the delicious sensations which had overpowered them, united to give effect to those ardent movements which both could feel would end As for Bella, with her whole body quivering with delicious impatience, and her full red lips giving vent to the short excursive exclamations which announced the extreme gratification, she gave herself up body and soul to the delights of the coition. Her muscular compressions upon the weapon which had now effectually gained her, the firm embrace in which she held the writhing lad, the delicate tighs[?] of the moistened, glove-like sheath, all tended to excite Charlie to madness. He felt himself in her body to the roots of his machine, until the two globes which tightened beneath the foaming champion of his manhood, pressed upon the firm cheeks of her white bottom. He could go no further and his sole employment was to enjoy—to reap to the full the delicious harvest of his exertions.

It little needed this stimulant to induce the confessor to an exercise of his tremendous powers of copulation. He pushed frantically forward; he plunged his hot penis still further and further at each effort, and then with one huge stroke buried himself to the balls in Bella's light little person. I was third last time. " exclaimed Clement. " I see no reason why I should always be last. I claim the second place. " Bella had dressed herself with scrupulous care, and now prepared to betake herself to the garden which surrounded the country-house in which she dwelt.

Navigation menu

Next, Father Clement, looking for Bella's room, climbs into the window of Bella's aunt, the pious Madame Verbouc, who had mistaken him for her husband. M. Verbouc then bursts in and his wife realises she's actually been making love to the randy priest. Bella, however, still kept up a certain resistance, which only served to whet the unnatural appetite of her assailant, while Ambrose held her firmly in his clutches. It was not many minutes before the young man presented himself whom I had seen in communication with my fair little friend in the morning. Father Ambrose gently drew the beautiful penitent nearer and nearer, until her fair arms rested upon his knees, and her face bent downwards in holy resignation, sunk almost upon her hands.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop