naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner 16.9 Floz./500ml (Japan Import)

£6.795
FREE Shipping

RRP: £13.59
Price: £6.795
£6.795 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A film-forming polymer (big molecule from repeated subunits) to create water-resistant sunscreen formulas. Brand ini dibawahi oleh Pias Corporation, sebuah perusahaan yang membawahi beberapa brand kosmetik asal Jepang.

So citric acid is an exfoliant, that can - just like other AHAs - gently lift off the dead skin cells of your skin and make it more smooth and fresh. Menurutku bisa aja sih pakai tangan tapi tetap butuh some kind of moisturizer or occlusive product on top to prevent the hydration to evaporate. Siapa yang pernah atau masih pake produk ini 🙋Lagi-lagi karena dulu sering teracuni, baru kesampean buat pakai produk ini sekarang. It was quite tricky finding an official description but I found one that represents how I feel about this liquid.It was and still is one of the most loved products in Japan mainly for how affordable it was for its effectiveness and quantity. If the Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioning Gel having won the Cosme Best Awards doesn’t convince you to try it out, then you may want to consider my review to try just one tub of this wonderful gel out. cuma produk ini membutuhkan waktu untuk menyerap,dan sedikit berat ketika digunakan diwajah jadi ketika ingin digunakan di wajah pakainya sedikit saja ya teman-teman.

You need to apply this as soon as you wash your face as it's like a conditioner and preparer before applying cream. It was clear that I didn’t want to commit to the more expensive one because I might end up liking it so much and repurchasing will be an issue.Gently pat the product into the skin, then apply 2-3 more layers, or until your skin is cool and fully hydrated.

Hydrating toner memang bukanlah golongan produk esensial, namun saya pribadi dapat merasakan perbedaan antara menggunakan toner atau tidak. INCI is a list of the standardized and internationally accepted names used in the declaration of ingredients on cosmetic and personal care products.

Because it is fresh and familiar to the skin, use plenty at the beginning of skin care and first hydrate your skin. This plant is especially popular in the region of East Asia, where people commonly use it as decoration or as a natural remedy. The ingredients in both products are mainly the same, which means that the product’s effectiveness is the same. Before I bought my full-sized bottle, I had a chance trying out a small portion shared from my friend’s bottle.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop