Folk Vests: 25 knitting patterns & tales from around the world

Folk Vests: 25 knitting patterns & tales from around the world

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A poor condition book can still make a good reading copy but is generally not collectible unless the item is very scarce. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Not only are the designs stunning - some simple, some more demanding; the attention to detail is incredibly clear - probably the best I've seen.

Used books have different signs of use and might not include supplemental materials such as CDs, Dvds, Access Codes, charts or any other extra material. Yarn weight used for the projects varies from sport to chunky, so whether you like skinny needles or thick ones there is something for you here. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Contemporary knitters will delight in these 25 traditional and innovative patterns collected through the ages and from around the world. I've had the pleasure of learning vest construction from Cheryl and know that these patterns contain the little details that will make the vests work - i.irish with the vertical x's and o's; a celtic lattice pullover; a tunic length 'bookworm' button-front; a mandarin collared texured button front; a traditional v-neck men's pullover with four columns of cables; a casual, all garter vest with a shawl collar; and a fine yarn, v-neck button front. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. This folk vest is a fitted bodice that has a hidden cord closure and characteristic pleats at the back.

This is a problem if you are short-waisted or thick on top, as short vests are not as flattering a shape.More than a pattern book, readers will feel connected to the cultures behind the projects as they bring these native crafts to life. Ukrainian Hutsuls used to richly decorate their Keptars – something that is also reflected in the way we have done the embroidery on our Folk Cropped Keptar Vests but in a modern way.

Not only is this a beautifully made waistcoat but Catherine was so helpful, answering all my questions and advising me on size. These authentic designs can be lavishly decorated, embroidered, appliquéd, and otherwise embellished. Summary: Knitters will delight in these 25 traditional and innovative vest patterns collected from around the world and through the ages.Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Knitting Knutz "The versatility of these vests is matched only by the diversity of the patterns that adorn them. She designs for magazines and yarn companies and has her own line of self-published designs, hand dyed yarns and kits.

It is lovely to look at (wouldn't be out of place as a coffee table book for non-knitter perusal) as well as tempting one to pick up those knitting needles. I have been knitting for four decades now, and there are not many books left on the market where I think "Hafta have it! Suggested fabrics: Medium to heavyweight, closely woven fabrics such as denim, velveteen, corduroy, silk, velvet, wool, blends, and upholstery fabric. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Knitters will delight in these 25 traditional and innovative vest patterns collected from around the world and through the ages.little drawings which tell me how long and wide the body is, how tall and wide the armhole is, and the book would be perfect.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop