Beautiful Disaster: Jamie McGuire (BEAUTIFUL SERIES)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Adam brought the bull horn to his mouth once again, and the yelling and movement escalated to a feverish pace. I rounded the corner to see America standing with Finch outside our dormitory. The three of us ended up at the same table at freshman orientation, and I knew he would be the welcome third wheel to our well-­‐oiled machine. He wasn’t excessively tall, but still he towered over my five feet, four inches. His round eyes offset his long, lean features, and his bleached hair was usually fashioned into a spike at the front.

Jamie McGuire was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She attended Northern Oklahoma College, the University of Central Oklahoma, and Autry Technology Center where she graduated with a degree in Radiography. Abby and Travis love each other so much, life will continue and now without the fights and easy money things got more real, the part that I enjoyed was that I got to see Travis more vulnerable, I got to see how deep his insecurities are and how much is too much for him when it comes to lying to protect Abby… Although the lunch table had thinned, America, Shepley and I lingered to discuss our weekend plans. Travis stood up to leave, but stopped at our end of the table. “What?” Shepley asked loudly, holding his hand to his ear. A slow smile crept across his face before he spoke. “I haven’t asked you sleep with me,” his eyes drifted to the ceiling in thought, “have I?”

The Beautiful Disaster Series in Order (4 Books)

Shepley nodded, and America and I both turned to see Travis take a seat at the end of the table. He was followed by two voluptuous bottle-­‐blondes wearing Sigma Kappa tees. One of them sat on Travis’ lap, the other sat beside him, pawing at his shirt. Krishnamurthy, Chaitra (October 26, 2021). "Jamie Mcguire's problematic past turns fans against Beautiful Disaster". HITC . Retrieved November 1, 2021.

He wants you to bring her to the apartment, doesn’t he?” Shepley said. America nodded and he shook his head. “You’re a smart girl, Abby. I’m telling you now, if you fall for his shit and then end up getting mad at him, you can’t take it out on me and America, all right?” I shook my head, dumbfounded at the thought of five Travises running around in one household. “Do they all have tattoos?”

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

He laughed once, amused at my mood. “I can’t figure you out. You’re the first girl that’s ever been disgusted with me before sex. You don’t get all flustered when you talk to me, and you don’t try to get my attention.” Not much to say except that I’m so happy I finally got to read this book, I didn’t know I need it this much 😂🙊… Travis stared at me as if I’d spoken a foreign language. “I’m wearing boots. Get on.” He slipped on his sunglasses, and the engine snarled when he brought it to life. I climbed on and reached for something to grab on to, but my fingers slipped from leather to the plastic cover of the taillight. Stay close! It’ll get worse once it starts!” Shepley yelled over the noise. America grabbed his hand, and then mine as Shepley led us through the sea of people.

I was coerced into coming here. It didn’t occur to me to impress you,” I said, aggravated that my plan had failed. Shotwell, Alyssa (October 26, 2021). "Racist Author Jamie McGuire Dragged Again Upon News of Romance Book Adaptation". The Mary Sue . Retrieved November 1, 2021. No, Mark and Pam are great. They practically raised me. She sort of tagged along; she didn’t want me to come alone.” I had seen Travis rage, fall in love, fear for our lives, worry, and I’d see him at peace. Watching him as he realized he was going to be a father was absolutely my favorite” I’m not a Barbie twin or one of your little groupies up there,” I said, glancing at the girls behind us. “I’m not impressed with your tattoos, or your boyish charm, or your forced indifference, so you can stop the antics, okay?”

Donaldson, Kayleigh (October 28, 2021). "News of an Upcoming Adaptation of 'Beautiful Disaster' Has People Remembering How Racist the Author Jamie McGuire Is". Pajiba . Retrieved November 1, 2021. come over with America tonight?” I sneered at his request, but he leaned closer. “I’m not trying to bag you. I just wanna hang out.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop