The Body Shop Strawberry Clearly Glossing Shampoo 250ml

The Body Shop Strawberry Clearly Glossing Shampoo 250ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

That's why I always follow up with the respective conditioners to infuse moisture back into my locks. I really liked it’s consistency, as I thought that it felt incredibly creamy, and felt more like a really thick and luxurious Hair Butter rather than a thick and gloopy Conditioner. I've been alternating them on a daily basis with my usual moisturizing shampoos and conditioners, and my scalp and hair are completely fine-no dryness and itchiness whatsoever!

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy. I absolutely loved it’s results, as not only did this leave my Hair feeling really soft and smooth, but it also left it looking incredibly glossy and smelling of delicious sweet Strawberries that lasted for hours after I had washed it out of my Hair. Exactly what it sounds: nice smelling stuff put into cosmetic products so that the end product also smells nice. The art of cleansing is usually to balance between properly cleansing but not over-cleansing and cocamidopropyl betaine is helpful in pulling off this balance right. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.I really liked it’s packaging, as this came in a tall cylindrical plastic bottle with a Black lid that I thought looked beautiful sat on my beauty shelves. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Limonene's nr1 function is definitely being a fragrance component, but there are several studies showing that it's also a penetration enhancer, mainly for oil-loving components. Este shampoo eu uso muitas vezes sem o condicionador da marca porque uso cremes hidratantes para ajudar nos cabelos danificados.

The point of both drying methods is to make water evaporate from the juice and leave just the "useful" components behind.

Enriched with mouth-watering Italian strawberries, the silicone-free, 100% vegan formula adds shine and helps detangle for soft, sweet-smelling locks all day long.

The SLES molecule has a bigger water-soluble head part that makes it milder and much less irritating. If you are someone who likes to know what you put on your face then fragrance is not your best friend - there's no way to know what’s really in it. Fragrance in the US and parfum in the EU is a generic term on the ingredient list that is made up of 30 to 50 chemicals on average (but it can have as much as 200 components! I really liked what this did when I used it, as once I had started to massage a little bit of it into my Hair, it turned from a really thick and luxurious Hair Butter into a rich yet thin creamy Conditioner that was really easy to spread through my Hair. Any goods, services, or technology from DNR and LNR with the exception of qualifying informational materials, and agricultural commodities such as food for humans, seeds for food crops, or fertilizers.ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, *******, AQUA/WATER/EAU, CI 14700/RED 4, CI 17200, *******, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, FRAGARIA VESCA JUICE/STRAWBERRY JUICE, *******, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, LIMONENE, *******, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, PPG-5-CETETH-20, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM ACETATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, *******, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE (*). In addition to complying with OFAC and applicable local laws, Etsy members should be aware that other countries may have their own trade restrictions and that certain items may not be allowed for export or import under international laws. Other than that, salt also works as an emulsion stabilizer in water-in-oil emulsions, that is when water droplets are dispersed in the outer oil (or silicone) phase. As a global company based in the US with operations in other countries, Etsy must comply with economic sanctions and trade restrictions, including, but not limited to, those implemented by the Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury.

Gloss with Cleanse I love the way this shampoo cleans my scalp and leave each strand shiney and glossy.I love the Ginger and Strawberry conditioners too; very lightweight, easy to spread, and easy to rinse off, but despite the lightness of the texture, they still manage to give my hair that soft and smooth feel. Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Glycerin, Fragaria Vesca Juice/Strawberry Juice, Salicylic Acid, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Limonene, Sodium Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 14700/Red 4, CI 17200/Red 33. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop