Fluke

Fluke

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

He is plagued by distant memories which will him to embark on a journey to discover the truth about himself. The Rats trilogy, The Fog, The Magic Cottage - novels that have a special place in millions of readers’ lives. Born in London in the forties, James Herbert was art director of an advertising agency before turning to writing fiction in 1975. Fluke supports Bella by helping her earn money from passing strangers, who are impressed with Fluke's ability to beat Bella's shell game.

We’re not exactly sure why (most likely that shredded laundry) but eventually the man, very reluctantly, carries him off again to the Battersea Dogs’ and Cats’ Home nearby. I was expecting the plot to end in a certain way and for the most part my assumptions were correct, although I was pleasantly surprised by the twist right at the end. Read more about the condition Very Good: A book that has been read and does not look new, but is in excellent condition.If I spent most of the time reading your review wondering when Fluke was going to come across a bitch, that probably says more about me than about Herbert. Enraged by this and that Jeff is now dating Carol, Fluke viciously attacks him when he visits the house, and ends up getting put outside. Nikki from United Kingdom After reading this book, you will never look at the world through the same eyes. With a scary black dog, with a man-shaped shadow, I was certain it was a scary book, but it turns out, that despite its supernatural themes, Fluke is actually quite different from other James Herbert novels. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Fluke’s experiences are sometimes brutal but there is also kindness and joy; as Fluke often tells us—dogs are optimistic creatures.

I have always admired this book, I love the way that you sit back and see life through the eyes of the dog, the colors, the ghosts and many other smells and intuition.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop