ghd Pick Me Up – Root Lift Spray

ghd Pick Me Up – Root Lift Spray

RRP: £13.00
Price: £6.5
£6.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Featuring the ghd heat protection system to create a lightweight, invisible shield over the surface of the hair for healthy-looking results, ghd pick me up delivers thermal protection and hair that looks fuller. Designed to maximise heat styling for professional end results, this root lifting spray gives hair a boost, and leaves hair looking fuller.

I confirm that I am a qualified beauty therapist/hair professional or a student undergoing training on a beauty/hair course. Achieve professional level volume and root lift with GHD Pick Me Up - Root Lift Spray, containing the GHD heat protection system. This root lift spray from ghd is meticulously formulated to enhance the effects of heat styling without causing any damage. Perfect for reviving hair that has been slept on, your locks will be left looking big, bouncy and full of vitality. It is the stylist choice of pick-me-up for hair prone to looking limp and lifeless – create root lift and body in fine hair and revive limp styles.

Suitable for all hair types for root to tip volume, give your heat styling a boost with long lasting lift and body.

Unlock professional level volume with ghd body goals - total volume foam, a lightweight mousse designed to maximise the results of heat styling tools. Ideal for limp and lifeless locks, it creates a firm foundation at the root area for styling, whilst adding lift and body to finer hair types.

For instant root lift with heat protection discover this ghd root lift spray, offering professional level volume and body from root to tip. As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information when using an insecure connection. Style tip: For quick volume on dry hair, tip your head upside down and spritz into the root area before blasting dry with your hairdryer.

For quick volume on dry hair, tip your head upside down and spritz into the root area before blasting dry with your hairdryer. The lightweight boosting spray delivers instant body and lift to fine, limp hair, creating a firm foundation for any style. Designed to maximise heat styling for professional end results, ghd pick me up spray gives hair a boost, 8/10 agree* and leaves hair looking fuller, 9/10 agree*. This lightweight spray contains the innovative ghd heat protection system, which creates an invisible thermal layer between your hair and the heating tool.

Beautiful Ambition is a celebration of the amazing things women can achieve when they look and feel their most beautiful selves. Formulated with ghd's Heat Protection System, it also shields your hair from the damage that can be caused by straightening, curling or drying with a hairdryer. Style Tip: For quick volume on dry hair, tip your head upside down and spritz into the root area before blasting dry with your hairdryer.

This will be included within your account minimum payment request every month and cannot be repaid using Take 3. Style tip: For quick volume on dry hair, tip your head upside down and spritz into the root area before blasting dry with your hairdryer. The perfect pick-me-up for lifeless locks, ghd Root Lift Spray benefits from added ghd Heat Protection System to defend against breakage, frizz and split ends.Best for: Creating root lift and body in fine, limp hair; Creating a firm foundation at the root area for styling; Giving a boost to styles that have fallen flat or been slept on.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop