BTS-[ WINGS ] (Vol.2) 2nd Album Random Ver. CD+PhotoBook+PhotoCard Sealed Bangtan

£12.35
FREE Shipping

BTS-[ WINGS ] (Vol.2) 2nd Album Random Ver. CD+PhotoBook+PhotoCard Sealed Bangtan

RRP: £24.70
Price: £12.35
£12.35 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A music video teaser [45] was released on YouTube on February 10 hinting at the new lead single, " Spring Day".

BE also flows well from one song to the other and apart from dynamite I don't think there's a single song out of place. The last time his styling was this great was 2014 and he got two solos this time around while the rest got one.

In any case, BTS is breaking boundaries on musical storytelling, proving again and again that music has no limits with this new installment. First we can hear the noise of the city, where Rap Monster recorded these background sounds for Reflection.

The next new album Bangtan releases has a lot to live up to after Wings (and The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Trilogy too). The way he talks about and to his mother is just so heart warming and how he wants to be a better person for her.I may be blinded by my consistent admiration for Bangtan, but this sure sounds like a nice song to me. Of course there is a room to grow for them next to the dance line, but they are always on point with their moves.

The dance is cool though, so I can understand why this gets a dance practice video instead of the other non-title track that was promoted. Change country: -Select- Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Reunion Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. on the Billboard Canadian Albums chart, breaking the previous record for highest K-pop debut on the chart set by their previous album Young Forever at No. We had to wait a full summer plus few weeks to see the boys are going to meet with the evil side of themselves and of the world.Three new songs were added to the track listing, with " Spring Day" and " Not Today" promoted as the lead singles. Wings on the other hand, I just don't get how songs like 21st century girl and cypher pt 4 blend at all with songs like stigma and bst, it feels like they're two seperate albums, and unlike lys:t I don't think there was a 'purpose' in how the album was structured.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop