iPhone X 256 Go - Gris sidéral - Grade Premium

iPhone X 256 Go - Gris sidéral - Grade Premium

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Apple iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey Excellent : The refurbished Apple iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey features 5. All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary.

inch Super Retina HD Display, with a 2436-by-1125-pixel resolution at 458 ppi, and A11 Bionic chip with Neural Engine.

The iPhone X is a customizable device with enough storage to allow the user to add and remove any apps they do or do not need, making their experience completely their own. This pre-owned or refurbished product has been professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new.

The iPhone X also offers a 12-megapixel rear camera and 7-megapixel front camera with a Super Retina high-definition display. They help us to identify popular products and understand your browsing habits so we can display relevant adverts to you. i lost my phone just before heading to a music festival,, my new phone arrived and saved me from the curse of never being able to find my friends.Cellular technology support is based on iPhone model number and configuration for either CDMA or GSM networks. This is the reason you benefit from a minimum 1-year warranty with the purchase of a refurbished device at Back Market. Screen: may have a small number of shallow scratches, invisible when the screen is turned on, Body: light scratches, clearly visible when holding the device 30 centimeters away and perceptible to touch. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). It's housed in a tiny space at the top of the display, yet within this miniaturized module are some of the most advanced technologies we've ever developed.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop