Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide (Kindle Single) (Pottermore Presents Book 3)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide (Kindle Single) (Pottermore Presents Book 3)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This article covers a subject that is part of the real world, and thus should not be taken as a part of the Harry Potter universe. Grandstanding ceremonies will be held to commemorate this great series every time a reader opens up the classic tale. Rowling talks about her choices and experience regarding Hogwarts School Subjects and, more importantly, Time-Turnerv and the struggle of Hermione's access to one—an interesting behind the scenes to it all, with also a better understanding given on the working of time-turners! It also goes into detail about azkaban and talks in detail about poltergeists and the dreaded Umbridge! What you could improve is don’t waste the pages about Pottermore😠 just do that and I’ll give you 5🎖.

So many amazing facts; like, did you know The Hogwarts Express was built by 167 Muggles under Memory Charm during a mass operation involving the largest ever Concealment Charm performed in Britain?This final edition in the Pottermore Presents series focuses on the famed wizarding school, Hogwarts.

Next, the Hogwarts Portraits are given their time in the spotlight; these are a fascinating bunch to say the least.She attended secondary school at Wyedean School and College, where her mother had worked as a technician in the science department. In this third book, you’ll get nineteen short stories focused in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the most famous school in Britain’s literature! K. Rowling, pronounced like rolling, her name when her first Harry Potter book was published was simply Joanne Rowling. Readers will also be introduced to the rare incidence of Hatstall which impacted Harry Potter himself.

I can only imagine the fun he had exploring its shores and depths when he was a student at the great school. Rowling is the author of the enduringly popular, era-defining Harry Potter book series, as well as several stand-alone novels for adults and children, and a bestselling crime fiction series written under the pen name Robert Galbraith. While readers know so much about the castle from the HP series, it was fun to get an insiders look into the hallowed halls. Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide recaptures this feeling, reminding me of the excitement of my childhood reading, when you discover a new obscure fact about the worlds created by your favourite authors.

Rowling said of her adolescence, "Hermione [a bookish, know-it-all Harry Potter character] is loosely based on me. The power and politics book goes into great detail about all of the ministers of magic and the reasoning behind them leaving. There is specific information on King's Cross Station and a glimpse into Rowling's thoughts about the subject.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop