Milani Baked Blush, Dolce Pink

Milani Baked Blush, Dolce Pink

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Richly pigmented and highly buildable, you can customize your cheeks with as much (or as little) pop as you prefer. Draw attention to your cheekbones with this light weight silky smooth forumla complete with compact mirror and brush, perfect for on the go touch ups. Una preciosidad absoluta y calidad genial, el tono Rosa Romántica es un rosa amarronado con un pelin de brillo, pero que queda natural y da efecto buena cara. I don’t hear many people talking it about it as much as some of the other shades, but it’s truly gorgeous.

Shade 07: Mica, Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Nylon-12, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica, Butylparaben, Lauroyl Lysine, Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 (CI 15850). Es un color melocotón-terracota satinado (que no con purpurina, como puede pasar con el rose d´oro o el berryamore). Sunbaked on Italian terracotta tiles, the warm finish adds a radiance that is the very essence of beauty. If you’re anything like me, finding that perfect flush of color can feel like a makeup treasure hunt.This blush is a beautiful warm peachy pink with just the right amount of shimmer (in my opinion--it is rather a lot of shimmer to some).

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Trigylceride, Isostearyl Sebacate, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Lauroyl Lysine, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG-75 Stearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate.I only wish the shimmer was toned down just a notch or two, then it would be a lovely day blush as well! These blushes really are baked -- each one has been sunbaked on Italian terracotta tiles to give your skin a warm finish and a radiance that looks striking and natural. The Milani baked blushes come in eight different shades, and there is one for every skin tone to love. From Luminoso blush to Dolce Pink, from our new Petal Primavera shade to our classic Berry Amore -- these richly pigmented, highly buildable blushes feature satin and shimmery shades that work for every attitude.

Browse shades we've swatched below, where you can refine results by color, undertone, finish, and availability! Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). The majority of shades I've tried apply evenly, blend out nicely, and last between seven and eight hours on me.

Milani cosmetics are all about creativity, self-expression and being the very best version of yourself. These blushes are actually baked on Italian terracotta tiles, are vegan, cruelty-free, and made in Italy. Draw attention to your cheekbones with this light weight silky smooth formula complete with compact mirror and brush, perfect for on-the-go touch ups. Yes, these blushes really are baked -- each one has been sunbaked on Italian terracotta tiles to give your skin a warm finish and a radiance that looks striking and natural.

This was one of my first ever makeup purchases, and I have to say, it absolutely deserves all the hype it's gotten and continues to get. I bought this because it's oft discussed as a dupe for NARS Orgasm, and because I like my Milani Bella Bellini blush a lot. I tried this blush years ago thinking it would be a dupe for NARS "O", and I hated it when I tried it to compare the likeness of the two (and because I was not well versed in the contour game circa. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. For a bolder look, swirl color in a circular motion over the cheeks, layering to your desired intensity.It's a bit large and bulky, with a mirror that's attached to the back of the blush that you have to flip, which, if you're not careful, can ram the tip of the blush dome into the lid (which could possibly crack the blush, though I haven't had that happen yet and I'm trying to keep it that way).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop