beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Over-Ear Studio Monitor Headphones - Open-Back Stereo Construction, Wired (80 Ohm, Grey)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Over-Ear Studio Monitor Headphones - Open-Back Stereo Construction, Wired (80 Ohm, Grey)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Additionally, open-backed headphones are much more susceptible to moisture and foreign object damage, so don’t just chuck these in a bag or take them outside. You can still hear it, but the headphones don’t render it so loud that it becomes hard to hear vocals. As this is a higher-impedance set of headphones at 250Ω, if you find that you can’t get a good volume with just your computer, you may need an amplifier. With Made in Germany reliability and accuracy, Beyerdynamic DT series headphones are some of our most popular models for studio applications.

If you purchase our extended warranty for this product, we'll extend the money-back guarantee period to 180 days and the warranty period to 10 years.

The 80-ohm version is not only a good choice for professional producers and engineers but also for amateur musicians and content creators, such as podcasters and streamers, who use audio interfaces with rather low-voltage headphone preamps. With almost 100 years of industry experience, Beyerdynamic are one of the leading brands when it comes to the manufacture of headphones. I also remember the old Shure 840, I sold them because of the weight) Although they were closed, they were very cool. I tried - and failed - to get on the english beyerdynamic page, so here's the link to the german page of the product in question, if you're in luck, you might get redirected: https://www.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Even though it is an expensive and difficult to access product in my country, I am happy to have this unique product thanks to thomann. The impedance of 80 ohms was significantly noticeable with this version of the Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro.This is apparent to me while listening to Vanish In Our Sleep by Rob Roy, which has such loud bass that it usually makes the vocals sound quiet in comparison, but not here. First of all, they are distinguished by the black design elements and secondly, the Black Edition model is equipped with a straight 3m cable and the standard version with a spiral cable. I'm the happy owner of Koss Porta Pro (standard model, wired, 60 ohm) and Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 80 ohm.

This is because of the weight on the diaphragm and on the moving coil that has been reduced significantly. This indicates that the headphones are tuned to have a specific sound signature that is close to these diffuse field targets. Just sharing this as from my direct experience (which isn’t much honestly ) headphones with less than 250ohm will likely work better on the DT and Digi boxes in general. If the fault occurs within the first 2 years of your ownership, we'll collect the goods and deliver them back to you free of charge. The Beyerdynamic have a crisp clarity that makes everything, especially vocals, sound like tubular bells being hit by crystal wine glasses, but really lack bass, even with an amp.

It’s also easy to repair yourself and without any tools, making it a great option for eco-friendly consumers. The DT 990 Pro 80 Ohm has a package that gets straight to the point is positive; it means you’re not paying for extras that you might not even want to use. The build of these DT 990 PRO is almost entirely plastic, save for the metal band and yoke that suspends the ear cups. The Benchmark For Studio SoundProfessional users all around the world have relied on the classic Beyerdynamic range: DT 770/880/990 PRO for decades now. The output power of on-board audio outputs might be a little bit lower than the output power of a dedicated headphone amp, but that doesn't mean it is too quiet or muddy.

All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.As it provides for a higher impedance, that means it needs a larger amount of power to function at its best. To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop