Pet Dog Fluffy Fleece Fabric bed cover and pillowcase set, Soft and Cute Warm Blanket Washable for Cats and Dogs (L: 75 CM, Fresh Blue Cover & Pillowcase Set for TyredPetz Bed)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Pet Dog Fluffy Fleece Fabric bed cover and pillowcase set, Soft and Cute Warm Blanket Washable for Cats and Dogs (L: 75 CM, Fresh Blue Cover & Pillowcase Set for TyredPetz Bed)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Dogs come in many sizes, so start by measuring your pup's old bed to see how much space he needs to be comfortable. You can also observe his favorite ways and spaces to relax. Do you have a giant husky who sleeps curled up in a tiny ball? He may like a cozier den. Does your beagle spread-eagle? He may need a bigger cushion than you thought. There are a number of different styles and colours for you to compare that will be able to suit any dog, and each of them is available in a range of prices so that you won’t end up breaking the bank and will end up with the best price possible. The perfect and most comfortable bed is just waiting for your pooch. Is the dog bed in the corner looking a little chewed and lumpy lately? While you could buy a new dog bed, why not make your own? A homemade dog bed is a great way to show your favorite dog just how much you love him — and save some money too! Plus, you can get creative by upcycling everything from old furniture to T-shirts to make the perfect bed for the perfect pooch.

Earth Day is coming up, and you know how much I love recycled crafts! I’ve created stuff out of old light bulbs, toilet paper rolls, empty beer bottles, and more, so when Discount Tire challenged me to turn an old tire into a cool project, I was super excited. There are tons of things you can do with an old tire, but I decided that the best project would be something for our new puppy, so I made a DIY dog bed out of a recycled tire!Old towels, T-shirts, sheets, and blankets all make great filler when torn into strips. You'll save money and keep the items out of the landfill. Win-win! Some people think that chevrons are serious but this tessellation of pastel-colored chevrons rimmed by periwinkle is cute, sweet, and fun. His ecofriendly upcycling has not only given comfort to thousands of cats and dogs but prevented rubber tires from being consigned to a toxic spewing fire. When it comes to wet versus dry food, though, there can be benefits to both. Dogs with dental issues may find wet food easier to eat, but the texture in kibble can help fight plaque and tartar buildup on your pup’s teeth. The pet nutrition pros at Pedigree remind owners that there is no one right answer. When in doubt, ask your vet!

With this project, you’ll make a large pillowcase for a comfy, canine-friendly mattress. Instead of investing in expensive craft foam, this artsy pet parent bought one twin extra-large memory foam mattress topper and folded it in half. Aromatic wood chips can absorb some stinky dog odor but may create a big mess if your pet decides to chew up his new bed. You will also need a fabric strong enough to encase the chips, so that none of them poke through and make it uncomfortable for your dog to use the bed.If you put a leopard print sheet on this boldly upholstered bed, it would look a lot like Austin Powers’ revolving bed. While retail sales have helped sustain his efforts, the majority of Silva Filho’s creations have gone to animals in need. Fiberfill is an inexpensive and soft choice — but keep in mind that it compacts over time and doesn't wash well.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop