Bramall Lane Pitch, Blades, Sheffield United Personalised 8 inch Round PRECUT Easy Peel Edible Icing Cake Topper Decoration Birthday

£7.5
FREE Shipping

Bramall Lane Pitch, Blades, Sheffield United Personalised 8 inch Round PRECUT Easy Peel Edible Icing Cake Topper Decoration Birthday

RRP: £15.00
Price: £7.5
£7.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

On Kai Havertz: "I do not know anybody who is not happy for him. He fully deserves it. He is a tremendous football player. He was the right player and won the game for us." We know as a group that that wasn't good enough. We need to be better and generally we have been. We did keep going until the end, the effort was that but we dropped below our usual standards. On the assist: "The big players have to produce magic moments and it was a great delivery. We got the timing and execution right."

On Aaron Ramsdale's performance: "I am really happy with the team and the way the team played and we kept the clean sheet." Defeat by Bournemouth leaves the Blades seven points behind the Cherries. Given that it's taken us 13 games to cobble together five points, that already looks like a near-insurmountable gap to a supposed relegation rival. Since then I have established a permanent spot in the biggest park in Sheffield and the business has gone from strength to strength. From humble beginnings working part time at the weekends alongside my teaching assistant job. To now being my own boss and working full time at the park alongside the odd exciting event here and there. If you have chosen a personalised design please leave the wording you wish to be applied to your topper in the personalisation box. There is no point coming out here making excuses, we were just miles off it today and we deserve it, we got beat.On team morale: "We know it is about results. We are focussing on what we are doing well in games and what we need to improve. The wins are great but we can’t just rely on being the better team to win." The age shown is for illustrative purposes – any age can be added to the topper so that needs to be confirmed in the personalisation box too. Toptacular provide high quality edible cake and cupcake toppers in a range of exciting and original designs to add the perfect finishing touch to your cakes. Justin Kluivert became only the third player to score in Europe's top five leagues as Bournemouth moved seven points clear of the relegation places with a dominant 3-1 win at Sheffield United.

They now face two of the biggest games of the season: Bournemouth at home, then Burnley away. Four or six points will obviously have people really believing. Lose both games and we all know what the reaction will be. On Kai Havertz: "That is the beautiful thing about life. When you have challenges and you have to overcome them, it makes the moments much more. That is the reason the people reacted to him like that today. It is because he is adorable and he is a joy to work with and he fully deserves more than anybody to get that win." We need to look at ourselves, nobody is going to help us, nobody is going to make it easier for us. We are the boys out there. The performance levels from the boys are nowhere near what we needed to be at today. On Aaron Ramsdale: "Every player wants to improve. He [Ramsdale] is not any different. They [players] want their best for the team not the manager with their contribution." Unfortunately, though, that is likely to mean another 25 games of pain for fans who’ve had very little to smile about since promotion was clinched last spring.

Our Range

We will do our best to change the colors and brightness of the image to get the best print results.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop