Nûby Sipeez First Cup Grip N' Sip 4-12m 240ml

Nûby Sipeez First Cup Grip N' Sip 4-12m 240ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When my son was eating it got more difficult to handle the bottle as the food made it slippery, even though it states a grip and slip. Having said that, when I tried about 10 days later, when he was confident taking food from a spoon, he managed to drink nearly 200ml of milk from it, so I was very impressed.

However, knowing how much he had taken after each drink was more difficult and I would have to pour the excess contents back into a bottle. The Nuby Grip N' Sip Twin Pack - Multicolour is the perfect accessory for parents who want to make the feeding time fun and easy. Spout: The soft silicone spout is uniquely designed to prevent drips and spills while being delicate and gentle to baby's gums and emerging teeth. I definitely recommend and I even brought another as I left mine at home it’s worth it he loves drinking water . If the product has a soft silicone spout FOR SAFETY AND HYGIENE REASONS IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE SPOUT IS REPLACED EVERY 2 MONTHS.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

So even though the spout on this cup is made of silicone, the main body was plastic, and that hurt it overall for eco-health.They feature easy-grip handles that are great for small hands and a soft silicone spout that is similar in feel to our silicone nipples. NUBY’s Clik-it range of cups offers leak proof technology that you can see and hear so parents won’t have to worry about leaks and spills. i was hoping to keep this for when he was older but out of fustration i threw it as soon as we got off the plane.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop