Wise Power: Discover the Liberating Power of Menopause to Awaken Authority, Purpose and Belonging

£6.395
FREE Shipping

Wise Power: Discover the Liberating Power of Menopause to Awaken Authority, Purpose and Belonging

RRP: £12.79
Price: £6.395
£6.395 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I am profoundly grateful for the authors and contributor of Wise Power. This was exactly what I was looking for. I had already done plenty of research. I understood the ins and outs of my menopause from a biological stance. But I was really hungry to understand what was happening internally, emotionally, spiritually. This book is the invitation for us all to deep dive into the WISDOM of this time in our lives. The Bio, Psycho-Spiritual approach that has underpinned MY personal enquiry these past years.

Wise Power: Discover the Liberating Power of Menopause to Awaken Wise Power: Discover the Liberating Power of Menopause to Awaken

menopause isn't all doom; it's far more rich and empowering than that. this book helps you navigate the depths of yourself that is gifted by the menopause. Wise Power is the radical new story of menopause—illuminating its power and potential. Pioneers of the menstruality revolution and the founders of Red School, Alexandra Pope and Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer explain how to embrace menopause as a sacred rite of passage, an initiation that grows your authority, steeps you in purpose and awakens you to great power and wisdom. They show you how to:And having this book as a companion feels deeply reassuring and steadying. For my mind, my heart, my soul and probably most importantly, my nervous system. Wise power defined that, and so much more. It has given me permission to be as I am. And to take this sacred journey Into my own hands with grace, dignity, and potency. Written and read with humor, fierce tenderness and practicality, Wise Power restores the dignity of menopause, guiding you home to yourself—to a sense of belonging. I cannot thank you both enough for this book of great wisdom. You have put direction to my meanderings; a tender route to my inner discombobulated sat nav; comfort and solice where I felt utterly alone and bereft. Through a combination of interactive activities, animations, creative missions and inspiring lesson ideas, children and young adults will be drawn into today’s and tomorrow‘s world of electricity.

Wise Power by Alexandra Pope, Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer - Waterstones Wise Power by Alexandra Pope, Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer - Waterstones

A trailblazing guide to menopause, filled with nourishing wisdom and practical advice to help you thrive as your empowered, confident self.It's time to redefine menopause. This pivotal time of life is often mistakenly viewed as a health crisis that is "suffered from" or "coped with", and misinformation and myths around menopause can leave you feeling ignored and misunderstood. It’s guidance has answered so many of my self-doubting moments. The inner battles and discombobulation of undoing, releasing, reconfiguring and deep knowing.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop