Smart Garden Solar Duck Family Umbrella Fountain

Smart Garden Solar Duck Family Umbrella Fountain

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We've had our solar powered bird bath for a few weeks now and we're pretty pleased with it. We also have another bird bath which most birds seem to prefer, perhaps because there's more space for them to flap about. We think this one looks very nice and it made a lovely birthday gift for my wife. I particularly enjoyed exploring the various designs and materials available, including floating fountains, solar-powered birdbaths, and cascading waterfalls. I appreciate the importance of the solar panel’s efficiency, the water pump’s operation, and the overall durability of the product. Within minutes of your application being approved, you will be presented with the options to either e-sign or print and return your finance agreement. I recently got my hands on a Smart Solar Genoa Fountain, and I must say it’s a splendid addition to my garden. The moment I set it up, it instantly added an element of tranquillity to my outdoor space. What I love most about this water feature is the beautiful triple-drop Zen bowl design, which creates a soothing ambience as the water cascades from one bowl to the next.

An essential factor for me to keep in mind is the material and durability of the solar water feature. Materials such as stainless steel, resin, or glass fibre-reinforced concrete are known to be robust and resistant to adverse weather conditions. Easy Installation and Maintenance Excluding postcodes below inScottish Highlands and islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Isle of Scilly: (Currently we do not deliver to Northern Ireland)Setting up the fountain was a breeze, too. With no mains wiring to bother with, I simply placed it in a sunny spot, filled it with water, and it was good to go. It’s also nice that the high-quality hand-painted polyresin construction is UV and frost resistant, making it better equipped to withstand the elements.

The solar-powered design limits my environmental impact and eliminates the need for a constant power source, allowing me to relax and enjoy the peaceful ambience it creates. However, the solar panel requires at least 8 hours of direct sunlight each day to achieve maximum performance. This means that the fountain’s performance can be limited on cloudier days or when it is placed in the shade. This beautiful solar-powered Umbrella Fountain from Smart Solar is the perfect idyllic feature for any sized garden or patio. The water feature is decorated with a boy, girl and dog figurine. They are stood in the middle holding an umbrella that creates a beautiful pouring rain effect from the re-circulated water.

Ordering Online

The elegant umbrella solar powered water fountain requires no mains wiring and is designed from stone effect resin for a sculpture like appearance. Just place this umbrella fountain in direct sunlight for the two solar panels to retrieve the best results. I recently added the Teamson Home Solar Powered Water Feature to my garden, and it’s truly transformed the space. The water cascades gently from the top, creating a relaxing atmosphere, and the warm LED lights add a touch of elegance during the evening hours.

By following this buying guide, I can make an informed choice and select the best solar water feature that meets my needs in terms of functionality, aesthetics, and durability. Conclusion Sterilising Tablets - For use all year round - Keep the water clean and fresh (safe for birds and cats)The elegant Pot Falls water fountain requires no mains wiring and is designed from stone effect resin for a sculpture-like appearance. Just place this water fountain in direct sunlight for the two solar panels to retrieve the best results. If you find one of our competitors selling the same product which we sell at a lower price than our price then we will endeavour to match their price!

Scottish Highlands, Islands & Remote include the following Post Codes: IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17- 26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PO31-41, ZE. To apply for online finance, you must be over the age of 18, work at least 16 hours a week, or be retired with an income. You must also be a resident of the United Kingdom and have lived in the UK for the last 12 months or more. The fountain itself is made of natural stone-looking resin, resembling granite, which not only adds to its attractiveness but also ensures it is sturdy enough to withstand the outdoor elements. Despite its compact size – measuring at 19 x 19 x 51cm – it still made an impact in my garden, but I can understand how some people might find it too small for their liking. Compared with the GEEZY Garden Water Feature LED Fountain, the GardenKraft 2-Tier Barrel Water Fountain offers a distinctive rustic charm that may appeal to those seeking a more traditional aesthetic. With its rustic wooden barrel effect and cascading water from barrel to barrel, the GardenKraft fountain creates a peaceful and enchanting atmosphere in outdoor spaces. In terms of power source, the GEEZY fountain relies on an electric-powered system, while the GardenKraft fountain does not specify its power source. Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications.

However, I did find the pump to be quite small, causing me some concern about its durability. Another issue was the non-waterproof plug, which could have been better designed for outdoor use. Lastly, the product description mentioned solar power, but only the light on top is solar-powered – the fountain itself is not. The warm white LED lights add a touch of elegance to the fountain, especially at night when they illuminate the water. The moving water also acts as a natural humidifier, combating air pollution and providing refreshing negative ions. However, I noticed that the pump sometimes stopped working after the sun went down, ending the soothing sound of flowing water prematurely. In my search for the best solar water feature, I discovered a range of fantastic options. Each one comes with its individual benefits and special features. It’s essential to choose the one that suits my garden style and budget.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop