Rodial Glass Powder Deluxe 5.5g, Skin Perfecting Loose Face Powder, Creamy Formula for a Natural Luminosity Glow, Finishing Powder for a Flawless Skin Look, Setting Powder

£6.495
FREE Shipping

Rodial Glass Powder Deluxe 5.5g, Skin Perfecting Loose Face Powder, Creamy Formula for a Natural Luminosity Glow, Finishing Powder for a Flawless Skin Look, Setting Powder

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I loved how this was so fine that you couldn’t even tell I was wearing powder. I don’t normally wear powder in the summer months, but to give an accurate & honest review I have worn it every day since I had it, but my skin looks so fresh & natural you’d never have guessed I had it on. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’; That means I had to change most of my skincare and makeup base products to more hydrating ones. Setting powder was the most recent change. But before I talk more about how incredible this setting powder is, let’s get into the deets and see what the Glass Powder is all about and what makes it so great! How does the Rodial Glass Powder work?

You know how products say they blur the skin but don’t quite give you that fabulous finish they promise? Unfortunately, it happens far too often, but the amazing news is that it’s not the case here! Called the Glass Powder, that’s exactly what it gives your skin- a glass finish!Wonderful I received this to review through the Feelunique community and I have fallen in love with it!! Until now I was using the Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder. My only issue with it was that towards the end of the day, I had some creasing under my eyes. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; This Rodial Glass Powder is a Weightless, perfecting, loose powder that gives you a velvety smooth complexion.

The powder is made from glass-microsphere innovation which scatters ambient light across the skin giving your skin a flawless photoshopped finish.that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); And I have to mention how fabulous the crocodile effect lid is!! It’s so sleek & sophisticated I just love everything about this product.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop