mifo O5 PLUS Wireless Earbuds IPX7 Waterproof Bluetooth 5 Earbuds with 100 Hours Playtime, Hi-Fi Sound Wireless Headphones, Built-in Mic Bluetooth Earbuds with 2600mAH Portable Charging Case (Grey)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

mifo O5 PLUS Wireless Earbuds IPX7 Waterproof Bluetooth 5 Earbuds with 100 Hours Playtime, Hi-Fi Sound Wireless Headphones, Built-in Mic Bluetooth Earbuds with 2600mAH Portable Charging Case (Grey)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The accessories are also very nice although I would like to see more varied options for the ear tips. You get some instruction manuals, a charging cable that plugs into the case (and is inexcusably micro USB and not USB-C), and the charging case. IP67 & Wireless Sport Earbuds]- IP67 protects the earbuds from sweat or water, as well as dust. We offer 5 pairs of different sizes of silicone eartips, you can choose the one that suits you. When you are running, the earbuds are fit and will not fall. First off, the sound quality is quite good for small wireless buds. I didn't buy these for easy listening, but Bluetooth tech has come a long way, and these are decent sounding. Slowly rotate each earbud toward your face. As each ear is slightly different, position and preferred ear tip can vary.

Mifo Canada - O5 Plus and O7 True Wireless Earbuds for Active Mifo Canada - O5 Plus and O7 True Wireless Earbuds for Active

During the pairing process, the earbud will flash red and blue alternately. Once pairing is complete, flashing will cease. Carbon nanotube dynamic sound drivers are the most advanced sound technology in truly wireless earbuds. The latest tech helps to focus crisp higher frequencies, while delivering deep, rich bass. That said the sound on the Mifo is still quite good and when you consider the price and the number of features that this earphone has then it’s almost impossible to complain.Mifo hasn’t ventured into the territory of active noise cancellation, although that would be a huge ask at this price. That said, noise cancellation technology isn’t altogether needed in the O5 Plus. This issue progressed, however, and now I find that these buds are basically worthless. My right bud will no longer connect to charge with the case unless I wedge a cloth alongside it to position it just so. I cannot close the case, because it will jostle the right bud and stop charging it. Yes, the case is clean, no wax or other such obstructions. Obviously if it cannot be charged, it's no good.

Mifo O5 Plus Review | Trusted Reviews

Now find the O5 device in your Bluetooth list and connect with your phone or other device - NOTE: You may see the left or right earbud appear in your list of Bluetooth devices. Take care to connect only to the device named: mifo_O5 Everything was very well put together, and while I wouldn’t class them as a premium build, they did seem pretty durable and took a bit of punishment. Confidence should be given in the earphones having IPX7 waterproofing, which means they would be suitable for working out.

Waterproof IPX 7 nanocoating provides complete protection from rain, sweat, and even full submersion under water. Corrosion resistant coated aluminum refuses to rust or tarnish. There are plenty of wireless earbuds that jut out and weigh down on the earlobe. The O5 Plus, however, go almost undetected. The absolute biggest gripe I have had with these types of truly wireless earbuds in the past is the sheer size of the units. Most of them were so bulky and cumbersome I found them to be frustrating to use in day-to-day life. Another annoyance tied to this was that they looked ridiculous from an aesthetic standpoint. Bulging out your head like an unsightly growth or tumor.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop