DR. RASHEL VITAMIN C BRIGHTENING & ANTI-AGING DAY CREAM 50 g

DR. RASHEL VITAMIN C BRIGHTENING & ANTI-AGING DAY CREAM 50 g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This face cream contains hyaluronic acid provides deep and natural moisturizing , clarifies your complexion , revealing a natural glowing healthy looking skin.

Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Fatty alcohols have a long oil-soluble (and thus emollient) tail part that makes them absolutely non-drying and non-irritating and are totally ok for the skin. While hyaluronic acid provides deep and natural moisturizing, it awakens and clarifies your complexion, revealing a natural healthy-looking glow. Regarding conversion, we can cite only a manufacturers claim saying that EAC is metabolized in the skin into pure ascorbic acid (and the ascorbic acid content of EAC is very high - 86,4% - compared to the usual 50-60% Vitamin C content of other derivatives).This unisex face cream contains natural extracts of Orange, Vitamin C and E that are known to be highly effective antioxidants, which protect the skin against the effects of aging.

All these came to an end after a friend introduced me to Cocci Beauty, the skincare consultant I was assigned to was very knowledgeable and patient to listen to me while going through all the products I have used in the past.

If you are someone who likes to know what you put on your face then fragrance is not your best friend - there's no way to know what’s really in it. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. One more thing: the water used in cosmetics is purified and deionized (it means that almost all of the mineral ions inside it is removed). This collection of completed goods has a fantastic whitening effect, according to client feedback, and is highly popular.

It’s safe and gentle, but even more importantly, it’s not a feared-by-everyone-mostly-without-scientific-reason paraben. Once inside the skin, it hydrates, but not from the outside - putting pure water on the skin (hello long baths! After cleansing and toning, apply a small amount of massage to the face and neck until fully absorbed.Dr Rashel Vitamin C Face Cream is a facial moisturizer that is formulated with vitamin C, a potent antioxidant that is known for its ability to brighten and even out skin tone. Super common little helper ingredient that helps products to remain nice and stable for a longer time.

It does so by neutralizing the metal ions in the formula (that usually get into there from water) that would otherwise cause some not so nice changes. We have good news regarding the absorption: on top of manufacturer claims, there is some data (animal study) demonstrating in can get into the skin, and it seems to be better at it than Ascorbyl Glucoside, another vitamin C derivative. It cleans the face and the skin and is highly effective in fighting pimples, marks, black spots and lesions. The problem, though, is that it's very unstable, turns brown and becomes ineffective in no time (after a few month) and the cosmetics industry is trying to come up with smart derivatives that are stable and have the magic properties of pure Vitamin C.I have always had the problem of where to get original Products from on a consistent basis which seemed almost impossible.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop