High School DxD, Vol. 1 (light novel): Diablos of the Old School Building (High School DXD (Light Novel))

£6.495
FREE Shipping

High School DxD, Vol. 1 (light novel): Diablos of the Old School Building (High School DXD (Light Novel))

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Issei, you got a girlfriend, like that will happen Isseis father said while reading newspaper giving a I dont trust look I got one, trust me she is like an angel fell for me, a fallen angel for Issei Hyodo, wouldnt you agree? Having just finished the anime recently, I decided to start reading this, the manga, and what can I say, whether or not you have seen the anime, this is 100% worth getting. Immediately after being attacked by another fallen angel and waking up, he notices Rias naked in his room. LN 1 afterword] The concept of Balance Breaker was to represent a super-powered version of the character's Boosted Gear, and he likens this to the Super Saiyan in Dragon Ball and the Bankai in Bleach. more>> novel where the main character makes an ancient relic cry not by beating them but by being praised.

You see, when your harem story is plagued with stereotypical main polygamy protagonist who is pe*vert and all about b**bs this and harem king that, but actually is full of hot air when it comes to real action.The story starts off as a supernatural slice of life series but as time goes on the conflict becomes more and more intense and story gets a lot more serious, but of course with Issei as your MC you'll still laugh in some of the serious moments. A cruel and sadistic hunter is after Aria for her unique blood, and will stop at nothing until he has her.

Armaell's Library uses cookies for quality of life purposes, they allow us to remember your preferences. True High School DxD [ ] Red Dragon Emperor of the Blazing Truth × White Dragon Emperor of the Morning Star: The True Dragon(s) of the Kuoh Academy [ ] No. Issei, the protagonist, is very unlikable and annoying, and he too get even worse as the story goes on.Quick SummaryThroughout her life, Jessica has been kept Isolated by her father who thinks that keeping her away from the dangerous and cruel world is the best way to prevent her from getting hurt but as she changes school she meets Julian: who lightens up her boring world. I strongly advise to avoid this light novel, If you're bored then go stare a brick wall or something like that, it will be more interesting.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop