Smiffys Ghostbusters Slimer Costume Top & Character Hood, Officially Licensed Ghostbusters Classic 1984 Fancy Dress, Child Slimer Dress Up Costumes

£10.895
FREE Shipping

Smiffys Ghostbusters Slimer Costume Top & Character Hood, Officially Licensed Ghostbusters Classic 1984 Fancy Dress, Child Slimer Dress Up Costumes

RRP: £21.79
Price: £10.895
£10.895 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

After being brushed off and essentially ignored for however long, we don’t really blame Slimer for calling some attention to himself. He’s a pretty big deal in the paranormal hunting community, after all. How often do you hear about full-body apparitions being made entirely out of ectoplasm, let alone being able to impact their environment? Plus, the kid can eat! We don’t know many living souls that would say no to enjoying an endless feast of various (and sometimes arguable) delicacies. Glitter/Ash Holographic/Gray/Halloween Glitter/Decor/DIY/Cosmetic Grade/Body Art/Nails/Tumblers/Crafts/Epoxy/Resin/Glass/Safe/Silicone Mold I found the nose a bit more difficult to do so I used tissue paper instead to sculpt the nose as this was a little more intricate. This is the first time I've done such a detailed Instructable, I should have taken more pictures along the way.

Slimer Ghostbusters Costume : 11 Steps (with Pictures Slimer Ghostbusters Costume : 11 Steps (with Pictures

Ghostbusters No Ghosts Logo GB1 Uniform Embroidered Patch DIY Iron-On/Sew-On Decorative Applique, Halloween Costume Movie Film Kids Adults Kids size GHOSTBUSTERS Inspired name badge embroidered iron-on/sew-on patch CUSTOM AVAILABLE for Halloween Costume Vest Uniform Jumpsuit This is awesome! You are my hero! My son and friends were thinking of going as Ghost Busters and I was thinking that my son could be Slimer or the Stay Puff Marshmallow ghost. This would be great if I have the time and talent to pull it off!! If I do, it will be thanks to you!! Reply

For the final step, SLIMER needed some arms and hands. For the arms i took an old long sleeve t-shirt that I had and covered the sleeves with silicone and painted them in the same green colors that the rest of the costume was painted. Then I cut them off the shirt and hot glued them to the arm holes on the costume. I also took a pair of old rubber gloves and painted them in the same green colors, and SLIMER was complete! Once the whole costume was dry, to give it a bit more protection I gave it a light coating of spray varnish. this is awesome! you are my hero! My son and friends were thinking of going as Ghost Busters and I was thinking that my son could be Slimer or the Stay Puff Marshmallow ghost. This would be great if I have the time and talent to pull it off!! if I do, it will be thanks to you!! Reply Halloween Ghost Sweatshirt,Halloween Sweater,Ghostbuster Sweatshirt,Halloween Ghostly Sweatshirt,2023 Happy Halloween,Retro Spooky Season

Slimer Costumes

Personalized Ghost Kids' Birthday shirt Unisex - Raglan Family Matching Short,3/4,long sleeve - Halloween Busters Slime - Custom name & age Slimer Ghostbusters Sneakers | Playful Slimer Pattern | Ghostbusters Fan Footwear | Retro 80's Fan Art I ended up adding a layer dry wall dap to his face as it wasn't as smooth as I would have liked. Also adding the flour glue and paint caused my duct tape to warp so I had to glue it with the hot glue gun. (Learning as I go here) Then I duct taped the whole thing and build up spots where I needed. Tongue is cardboard cut out the duct taped. When we decided that we were going to do something somewhat ordinary like a Ghostbusters theme for our Halloween costumes this year, I knew I had to do something over the top to make it stand out. Rather than take the obvious character options for costumes, I wanted to challenge myself and try to make a SLIMER costume. I also didn’t want to break the bank buying materials to make this costume (since most of the cool ones I saw online were hundreds of dollars to make) so I knew I would have to get creative with materials.Remember nothing has to be done perfectly, it is slimer after all and the more uneven everything looks the better the finished result. Princess and the Frog Shirt, It's not Slime, It's Mucous, Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen Shirt, Magic Kingdom Shirt, Disney World Shirts Kawaii Cute Little Halloween Skull Victorian Style T-Shirt, Kids Halloween Shirts, Baby, Toddler, Youth Halloween Outfit Top Firstly to get the initial shape I bent some garden wire to shape the mouth and attached this to the hardhat using cable ties. I made the mouth a little bit bigger so I can still have visibility when wearing the costume. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Adult Ghostbusters Slimer Costume

Custom Ghostbusters Your Name Tag Personalized Patch Embroidered DIY Iron-on/Sew-on Applique, Adult Child Toddler, Halloween Costume Uniform Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Ghost Marshmallow Man Kids Party Shirt Name Custom T-Shirt Happy Birthday Shirt Matching Family Slimer Busters - Unisex Custom name and age Can I Keep You Funny Halloween Sweatshirt, Friendly Ghost Shirt, Halloween Ghost Sweatshirt, Halloween Gifts, Spooky Season Ghost SweaterBase of it is a floor garage matt and pipe insulation foam. Added the hat for a place for head to sit. Ghostbusters Slimer Neon Sign, Slimer Neon Sign, Anime Neon Sign, Wall decor,Neon Sign Bedroom,Gift for Teen, Neon Business Sign,Fan Art Once everything was in place I gave the whole costume 2 more layers of paper mache but using white tissue paper - this meant my costume only needed one layer of spray paint to stop the newsprint from showing through. Realized when it was snowing/raining on our dress up day for school I should probably have sealed the costume. I should know better Halloween in Canada is always a gamble. I am going to put a layer of modge podge on it as a sealer. The kids at school loved his costume. During the process it's good to have something to stand the costume on while it dries between all the different stafes; for this I used my cats scratch post = she wasn't very happy but I promised I'd buy her something nice if I win a prize hehe.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop