BORUiT V3 Small Powerful Torch LED Super Bright 900LM with Red UV Blue Light - Mini Pocket Keychain Rechargeable Torches 10 Modes, USB-C, IP65 Waterproof Magnetic Flashlight

£9.9
FREE Shipping

BORUiT V3 Small Powerful Torch LED Super Bright 900LM with Red UV Blue Light - Mini Pocket Keychain Rechargeable Torches 10 Modes, USB-C, IP65 Waterproof Magnetic Flashlight

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

One thing that sets the BORUIT V3 apart is its user-friendly interface. The controls are intuitive and straightforward, making it easy to switch between light modes and adjust brightness levels on the go.

Ich war skeptisch. Die Lampe kam und ich staunte bereits, dass ich den Schein sogar am Tage sehen kann. Nachts dann ein erstaunliches Bild, sie ist sauhell und kann auch rotes Licht. Da ich Lokführerin bin und wir genau diese Kombi brauchen, ist das perfekt, denn das ,,Lämpchen'' ist etwa so groß, wie eine Streichholzschachtel, falls heute noch jemand weiß, was das ist. =D Die Bedienung ist umständlich, aber hat man es einmal kapiert, ist sie einfach. EIn Mako hat die Lampe: A lot of unbranded products in this category are hit and miss. With this one, I thought the concept was good but I didn't have high expectations in terms of overall quality. I was so pleasantly surprised. I use this thing every single day. It's a big EDC market out there, and tons of awesome gear is released all the time. We made The Drop to help you discover the latest and greatest essentials worth a spot in your EDC. The battery life is also quite impressive. With the rechargeable feature, I don't find myself constantly worrying about replacement batteries. Just plug it in to recharge and it's ready for the next adventure! I was looking for a cool keychain light with some fun features when I stumbled across this little light. I consider it my poor man's Rovyvon E7.What first caught my eye about this flashlight was its compact, sleek design. It effortlessly attaches to my keychain without adding unnecessary bulk, making it the perfect companion for everyday carry. Don't let its small size fool you though - the power and illumination this tiny device offers is nothing short of incredible. Power is delivered through a built-in rechargeable 500mAh li-ion battery which allows rapid charging through its USB-C interface. A full charge takes about 2 hours. A waterproof rubber plug protects the charging port from moisture, making this the perfect attach-to-everything compact flashlight. Durable & Waterproof Small Flashlight -The mini flash light is made of 304 stainless steel + prime PC materials ,sturdy and durable ,IP65 waterproof,no fear of rainy or snowy days. Adopting a transparent fluorescent shell ,it can be found easily even in the dark or cluttered place I took a calculated risk with the Boruit. I am always hesitant with brands I do not know. But in this case, I am glad I took the chance.

This little thing is Bright. It can light up a dark room pretty easily. It is also decent outdoors, giving you good light in your immediate area. This is not a spotlight. Beyond his writing endeavors, Chris is an avid gamer, finding solace in the immersive world of PC gaming. His passion for gaming and tech-related gadgets allows him to stay at the forefront of the industry, always seeking the latest advancements and sharing his experiences with others. The V3 is constructed using 304 stainless steel and prime polycarbonate with an IP65 water-resistant rating, making it resistant to water splashes and soft water jets. The addition of a strong magnet at the bottom of the flashlight enables it to conveniently attach to any iron-containing surface, while the keychain design allows for easy portability.I had the pleasure of recently adding the BORUIT V3 Mini Powerful Keychain Flashlight to my everyday carry, and let me tell you - it has absolutely surpassed all my expectations! I used to rely on my Surefire Stiletto Pro, but this summer I decided to try something new, and the BORUIT V3 did not disappoint. What we like: It’s a compact powerhouse as big as your car’s key fob, comes in a team favorite side-by-side LED design AND a glow-in-the-dark body, and offers a crazy value of output and features per dollar. There’s really not much to dislike.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop