Jacob's Cracker Crisps Salt & Balsamic Sharing Bag Snacks, 150g

Jacob's Cracker Crisps Salt & Balsamic Sharing Bag Snacks, 150g

RRP: £27.20
Price: £13.6
£13.6 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. Tel: Freephone (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm) UK 08081 449454Mail: Jacob's Bakery,Consumer Services Department,Freepost RLXB-ZKBK-ZREZ,P. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.

The only reason I could think someone wouldn't enjoy them would be if they don't like salt and vinegar flavour in general. When I received these cracker crisps Salt and Vinegar was the first flavour I wanted to try as I am a big fan of this flavour on any kind of crisps.

We abide by and are compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 (herein referred to as “The DPA”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (herein referred to as “The GDPR”) which comes into effect on 25th May 2018. So in closing the condition is listed as new but when it arrived the box was beat up and looked pretty used. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Jacobs sea salt and balsamic vinegar cracker crisps have a delectable taste and crunchy texture that makes you want to eat more. The pieces of the game are in the individual plastic bags inside of the cardboard box and in good shape.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop