Gok Cooks Chinese: Create mouth-watering recipes with the must-have Chinese cookbook

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Gok Cooks Chinese: Create mouth-watering recipes with the must-have Chinese cookbook

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Discover the master guide to simple, healthy and delicious Chinese cooking from the creator of the hit show Gok Wan's Easy AsianFor Gok, Chinese food is all about sitting down, tucking into fantastic food that is fuss-free, healthy, and packed with flavour.

nutritional information, V egan Richa's Instant Pot(TM) Cookbook is your go-to guide for healthful, flavor-forward . This is usually the most time-consuming part of Chinese cooking, but it will really help when you come to cooking, especially you are going to be cooking quickly in a very hot wok. Chapters cover all occasions from lunch ideas to dinner parties and date nights and include curries, stir-fries, noodles, salads, soups and even desserts.On the back of the show's success, Gok crystallized his position as a true champion for women with Gok's Fashion Fix and Gok's Clothes Roadshow, helping them to feel confident and stylish.

More than just a cookbook, the Cooking Light editors offer suggestions throughout to create full meals that meet daily calorie goals, as well .The weather has been too hot for me to think about cooking but this book has certainly piqued my interest.

color photos of completed dishes, and provided descriptions of unusual ingredients and cooking techniques. recipes promise authentic flavors of Indian cuisine, easy and fast cooking with the Instant Pot and . Asia, hot pots have long been a cornerstone of home- cooking--a one pot meal, shared at the table, with family . The official tie-in to Gok Wan's new primetime television cookery series, to be aired on Channel 4 in May 2012. In his brand new book, Gok Wan shares his favourite recipes for fresh and healthy meals – inspired by the flavours of Asia.Not only has Gok appeared in a further six series, he has also hosted three of "Gok's Fashion Fix" and the follow-on, "Gok's Clothes Roadshow", is into its second series. Biography: Acclaimed fashion stylist and on-screen consultant Gok Wan was shot to fame by his Channel 4 Series, How to Look Good Naked. For the cooking method, it worked well but I think next time I would cook them for a bit longer in the pan to get more of a crispy coating, and maybe flip them so that the sides go a bit crispy too, before adding the water and finishing with a steam. His fantastic new book, Gok Cooks Chinese, contains 80 personal and family recipes, which are not only delicious and healthy but incredibly simple to make. This will ensure that the beef is cooked as quickly as possible, resulting in a crisp coating while still being tender inside.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop