Fool’s Quest (Fitz and the Fool, Book 2)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Fitz first subdues Ellik and tries to get him to tell him what happened and who hired him to kidnap Bee. Fool's Quest is the second book [1] in the epic fantasy trilogy Fitz and the Fool, written by American author Robin Hobb.

Realizing some sort of skill spell has been placed on them, Chade and Fitz revive the staff's memory with elfbark tea. If a book is so-so, it ends up under the bed somewhere, or maybe under a stinky judo bag in the back of the van. The journey that you get to take with Fitz, following him from a little boy into a grown man - and the cast of characters that surrounds him, is remarkably perfect.And, having Fitz and the Fool reunited again was just was marvelous as in Fool's Errand (the first book in the Tawny Man trilogy) when they met again after several years apart. This book tells us the journey of Fitz and Fool in quest of the "Unexpected Son" while the latter on his own journey to an unknown place. Fool’s Assassin ended on a cliffhanger and I was super excited to start this one because of that, but Hobb doesn’t really continue this plotline immediately until page 300ish. I am hoping to forget about it as I read less satisfying (and unworthy) books while we all wait for the master to present.

He is faced with some hard decisions between the Fool and the Fool’s wishes and what Fitz believes to be the “best” course of action. Or about Fitz thinking that the Fool and Nighteyes are the only people who really know him, even ahead of Molly.Nope, I’m definitely not super emotional about Skill-drunk Fitz unwillingly spilling all of his secrets to Nettle and Nettle realizing for the first time how much her father has truly sacrificed for her. Story's pace will put a snail to shame but Hobb does such a fantastic job with the drama that you won't even realize it is moving at such slow pace. Fool, if you say you want to Fitz to slaughter everyone at Clerres one more time… 😡 For fuck’s sake, how hard can it be to go with Fitz to Withywoods?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop