Be Quiet Pure Base 500DX Black, Mid Tower ATX case, ARGB, 3 pre-installed Pure Wings 2, tempered glass window

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Be Quiet Pure Base 500DX Black, Mid Tower ATX case, ARGB, 3 pre-installed Pure Wings 2, tempered glass window

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Pure Base 500DX surely is a beautiful case from the outside. It looks to have some very noteworthy features at a glace, so without further adieu let’s see what this case has to offer in detail. Front Accordingly, the 500DX performed well here with a CPU dT not much higher than the torture result, averaging 52C dT. It’s cooler than all cases other than the Corsair 220T Airflow and Phanteks P400A RGB, which are tied at 51C dT. For over two decades of PC building, I have always preferred a balanced airflow configuration inside a PC case. However, I have never actually run any prolonged tests to find out whether this airflow method is the optimal setup for component temperature, or whether different fan configurations have any noticeable effect on system temperature at all. The 500DX is also not without limitations. I don't have any complaints about the overall build experience; that went smoothly enough despite twirling a few more screws than usual. But having just two USB ports on the front of the case, only one of which is Type-A, is a problem in my eyes. The front panel is removed by firmly pulling at the bottom edge. It does take a bit more force than expected which led to some concern about breaking the retaining posts, but after removing the panel several times for this review, these concerns were unfounded. With the front panel off, we get a fantastic look at the front filter.

PURE BASE silent PC cases for your PC from be quiet! PURE BASE silent PC cases for your PC from be quiet!

The be quiet! Pure Base 500DX is also superbly easy to work in and an excellent choice for beginners looking to get into building their first PC, as well as seasoned enthusiasts who don’t want to spend too much time on assembly. Thanks to excellent materials and manufacturing, whoever you are, the Pure Base 500DX will deliver an end result that looks stunning and approaches a premium feel.Another potential error with fan configuration would be to install all the system fans as intakes, so for this setup, we switched all four 120mm fans to intake making it difficult for warn air to exhaust out of the case.

Be Quiet Pure Base 500DX Review | PCMag Be Quiet Pure Base 500DX Review | PCMag

Az ARGB LED-ek többféle színnel és üzemmóddal kívül és belül egyaránt egyedivé teszik a ház megjelenését. A fények működése szinkronizálható az alaplappal vagy ARGB vezérlővel. The most noticeable effect on component temperature comes when a poor fan configuration is chosen, such as with all the fans set as intakes or as exhaust. Both the highest CPU and GPU temperature was recorded while all the system fans were in these poor configurations, even with all fans configured to exhaust the CPU temperature is considerably higher than when the system is set up in a balanced pressure configuration. Configuring all the fans to act as intel produced the worst result out of all the tests. A fan configuration slightly leaning towards negative pressure consists of a single 120mm fan fitted to the front of the case as an intake, with two 140mm fans as exhaust, one in the rear and one at the top of the case. Other companies with too specific or unfortunate wording have changed their name to better represent what they sell. Moving on to the air-cooled build it was necessary to remove all the water cooling components. For this build, a 160 mm tower air cooler is installed as well as a pair of SSD’s to showcase the SSD tray. In this configuration, it’s easy to see airflow will be completely unrestricted, allowing for maximum cooling. Air Cooled Build Cable RoutingThe front panel is ABS plastic and is bulged forward to lessen that natural boxy-look cases are known to have. There is a depression at the top where the chrome be quiet! branding is located. Two nearly full-height mesh panels provide fresh air to the internal components. Down the center of the front panel are a pair of grey colored strips – these are actually ARGB light strips that, when powered on, provide beautifully colored accents. Front View Left Included with the Pure Base 500DX are three ‘Pure Wings 2’ 140 mm fans. While these fans don’t have RGB lighting, what they do offer is an engineered nine-blade design touted to reduce noise-generating turbulence. Equipped with rifle bearings, the Pure Wings 2 provides an operational lifetime of 80,000 hours at a maximum speed of 900 RPM. Power is delivered via a standard 3-pin connecter (DC control) and the speed can be controlled by the motherboards fan speed software. Finally, all Pure Wings 2 fans come with a three-year warranty. This matches the duration of the warranty for the case, so no need to worry about replacing them. But you don't need to be an expert in advertising to realize that naming your company Be Quiet! pigeonholes you into creating a certain kind of product. is ismerheti: Pure Base 500 DX BGW 37 BGW 38, PureBase500DXBGW37BGW38, Pure Base 500DX (BGW37/BGW 38) The front panel dust filter cannot be removed without first removing the panel. This is an oversight I'm baffled with, as so much attention to detail is present with the rest of the case. Keeping your filters clear of dust is incredibly essential for maximum performance and low noise, which is something I'd expect be quiet! to be champions at encouraging.

PURE BASE 500DX | Black silent essential PC cases from be quiet!

For GPU dT, the DX averaged 54C. As usual, that’s nearer to average compared to other GPU temperatures on the chart, but still acceptable. The P400A RGB still does better by a couple degrees, as does the NZXT H710, but the only cases that beat it by a large margin are ones with direct GPU cooling like the DIYPC Zondda-O and our custom configuration of the Lian Li O11 XL. CONCLUSION A Pure Base 500DX tágas helyet biztosít csúcs grafikus kártyáknak és processzorhűtőknek, utóbbiból akár 190 mm magas is beépíthető. Előre 360 mm-es, a felső részre 240 mm-es vízhűtés-radiátor is kerülhet, vagy ugyanide ventilátorok is telepíthetőek. For as long as I can remember, I've had love of all things tech, spurred on, in part, by a love of gaming. I began working on computers owned by immediate family members and relatives when I was around 10 years old. I've always sought to learn as much as possible about anything PC, leading to a well-rounded grasp on all things tech today. In my role at PCMag, I greatly enjoy the opportunity to share what I know. The spec sheet also lists support for a fifth 2.5-inch drive. After some digging, we found the spot at the bottom of the hard drive cage under the PSU shroud – though using it will come at the cost of room for the second 3.5-inch drive. CoolingThroughout testing the CPU cooler fan speed is fixed at 1200RPM, The GPU fans are fixed at 50% duty cycle and all case fans are configured to 1200RPM to maintain consistency.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop