Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Toddler Learning Toy Sweet Manners Tea Set with Smart Stages for Pretend Play Ages 18+ Months, DYM76

£8.025
FREE Shipping

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Toddler Learning Toy Sweet Manners Tea Set with Smart Stages for Pretend Play Ages 18+ Months, DYM76

RRP: £16.05
Price: £8.025
£8.025 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Includes 30+songs, sounds, tunes and phrases which help teach manners and sharing, counting and colours, advanced shapes, role play and more! Where development comes into play: Academics: Sung songs and phrases teach toddlers advanced shapes, numbers, manners, and expanded vocabulary. And with two tea cups, a sugar bowl, and a tray full of puzzle-play "treats", this adorable tea set is perfect for sharing a spot of play with a friend - introducing your tiny diner to manners. You must be over 18, a resident of the country offering Afterpay, and meeting additional eligibility criteria to qualify.

It includes three smart stage levels with different sounds, songs and phrases; so learning can still be fun as your child keeps growing. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless a fault or problem has been discovered with the item. Perhaps it doesn’t fit your requirements as expected, you’ve had a change of plans or you’ve simply changed your mind. By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information. This will be included within your account minimum payment request on your monthly statement and cannot be repaid using Take 3.Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Introduce the delights of pretend play while helping baby learn about sharing, manners, colours, greetings and more. Featuring 3 Smart Stages® levels of play, the learning fun can keep going as your child keeps growing. Little Angels Prams act only as a go-between, your warranty is with the brand who manufactures your pushchair.

This means that for the time period of the warranty, if something goes wrong you are entitled to request a repair. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. And with two tea cups, a sugar bowl, and a tray full of puzzle-play 'treats', this adorable tea set is perfect for sharing a spot of play with a friend.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop