The Art of Bird Illustration

The Art of Bird Illustration

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Biodiversity Heritage Library (BHL) is the world’s largest open access digital library for biodiversity literature and archives.

Lagom is a Swedish word that describes the feeling when something has ‘perfect balance’ or is ‘just right’. When Ben released his newest album, Noonday Dream, back in June, 2018 and I first heard the song Nica Libres At Dusk (in particularly the line ‘and watch eagles saw in circles, perpetually’) I have had this illustration in my head and every time i listened to it since.The 18th century illustration of brown and black bird and blue and yellow birds on branch with red blossoms hunting insects.

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Cambourne is a vibrant community and it is our intention to enable more residents to play an active role in the community, through participation in community events and activities, volunteering, attendance at Town Council meetings, ideas for community development, or simply taking advantage of our excellent community and sports facilities within the villages. Initially bird illustrators have to produce little sketches showing how they plan to fit birds on the page. The biggest (active) part of this project time-wise was collecting the images and making them look roughly uniform by cropping them to the same size and having the subject roughly in the same spot in each one. Later, when working for the RSPB, Mike met Richard Porter who offered him a job illustrating a poster and book on birds for children in North Yemen.

Drawing exercise - freehand, quick, loose, no erasing - some turn out fine but others not so much, but that's OK. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop