GoCup Silicone Travel Mug, Coffee Cup for Hot and Cold Drinks, 510ml, UK Brand, Reusable, Insulated and Leakproof, Perfect for Camping or Traveling, 17oz, Black

£6.995
FREE Shipping

GoCup Silicone Travel Mug, Coffee Cup for Hot and Cold Drinks, 510ml, UK Brand, Reusable, Insulated and Leakproof, Perfect for Camping or Traveling, 17oz, Black

RRP: £13.99
Price: £6.995
£6.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The third lid—one with a sipping hole that can be closed with a sliding latch—leaks if the Kanpai tips over. It has a beautifully minimalist design, is small enough to feel really portable (as in, it’s not a pain to have to tote home once it’s empty), and it never leaks. The beauty of Yeti’s bottles is in the interchangeable lids, meaning the bottle works as both a water bottle and a travel mug. Like the Nespresso Touch Travel Mug in second place, this Le Creuset reusable coffee cup has a ribbed design around the middle for grip.

I still found it worked a little too well, and found myself taking the lid off so I could drink from it sooner. Having only a dinky bag is no excuse for not carrying a reusable coffee cup because Stojo’s design collapses down to a couple of inches high for easy storage on the go. The 10-ounce is perfect for an 8-ounce pour-over, a small latte, or a couple shots of espresso, but the next size up is 20-ounces and that may feel too big if you just want to commute with a cup of coffee. new products from parts discarded during productionbowl made from 100% recycled material, with leak-proof sealable lidbowl microwaveable (max. Had this reusable coffee cup for over 2 years now and I’ve just bought another one and a smaller for my son!That means you’re totally safe to keep hot and cold liquid in your cup, which with its leak proof design means you can take your favourite design with you anywhere! Narrow openings are fine for water, in my opinion, but for hot beverages, I like having a wider gap so I can take a big gulp.

This little beauty from Elephant Box is super simple to clean, with no tricky nooks for stuff to hide in, and I love the fact that it’s not insulated (except a little bit via the cork outer) so I’m actually able to enjoy drinking my drink in a timely fashion. It’s really more of a coffee cup to travel with than an actual travel mug, as it’s not insulated and the flip-top lid is more leak-resistant than leak-proof. A touch-sensitive display on the front of the mug itself can also be used to check and change the temperature, so no worry if your phone is not at hand. The Cole also has a cork accent, though on this mug, it’s a “built-in coaster,” which seems rather pointless since a well-insulated mug shouldn’t sweat. Hard plastics are still used frequently for keep cups, though make sure you choose a BPA-free option.

The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Like most Hydro Flask products, it comes with the same bomb-proof powder coating that resists scratches and chips like a nuclear fallout shelter, with the addition of a straw poking through its lid. You’ll want a lightweight, leakproof, insulating container to carry it in safely, and we think this cup is among the best for the job.

Start your circular journey with the best sustainable coffee cups, keeping your coffee cravings down along with recycling and reducing single-use plastics. Not only is it the chicest reusable cup I’ve owned, but the no-slip grip feels comfortable to touch while I sip.I used to be a diehard disposable cup user because I’m probably lazy and myopic when it comes to recycling, etc.

We found it kept our cold drinks cool for several hours, up to 24 in fact, not that you’ll be able to resist drinking a delicious frappe for that length of time. The rest are sent to landfill, generating 152,000 tonnes of carbon dioxide a year – equivalent to the emissions of 33,300 cars.However there are five popular materials used to make travel mugs, which also includes ceramic, glass, hard plastic and bamboo. As with all the brand’s cups, the lid pushes on for a secure fit, and there is a smooth opening from which to drink that can be closed with the swivel stopper.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop