Brainstorm TOYS E2003 My Very Own Moon, Nightlight & My Very Own Cloud

Brainstorm TOYS E2003 My Very Own Moon, Nightlight & My Very Own Cloud

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It is really easy to set up and no mains electrics are required, it is powered by just 4 x AA batteries in the moon and 2 x AAA batteries in the remote. We would have liked a bit more accompanying information on the moon phases in the box but it’s just as easy to look this up ourselves. Any damage or problems with the prize is not the responsibility of TheToyScoop and all queries should be directed to Brainstorm Toys.

Brainstorm Toys is a range of fun, educational and interactive STEM toys that brings together a host of fascinating items. You can also read fascinating information about the moon online by using the secret code supplied in the pack. To enjoy all that Hobbycraft has to offer, please enable cookies or check whether another programme is blocking them. The moon also includes an auto shut-off mechanism after 30 minutes to preserve battery life, making this item perfect for bedtime. The moon is beautifully detailed with loads of texture and colour that highlight the moon’s craters, valleys, and mountain ranges.

BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend. Initially, the moon needs to be turned on via the button above the NH hook hole for it to work with the remote control.

Once turned on by the main switch you can use the remote control to turn it on, manually cycle through the 12 lunar phases, or put it on auto cycle through the lunar phases. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. So for whatever reason (so long as it in original packaging and perfect condition) simply send it back to us and we'll cheerfully refund you every penny.This is so that depending on where you are in the world, (north or south of the equator) you can hang the moon the correct way up! It’s really easy to set up and no mains electrics are required, it is powered by just 4 x AA batteries in the moon and 2 x AAA batteries in the remote. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. This is the bundle RRP or the sum of the RRP of the items in the bundle, set by the manufacturer and provided by the manufacturer, a supplier, or a seller. Now, I know the box says 6+ BUT I bought it for my 2 year olds room as she loves the moon - it’s for Christmas.

Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.This amazing remote controlled, motorised mobile has eight detailed planets that orbit the full sun. Aged 6+, the detailed Moon shines beautiful, claiming ambient moonlight, just like the real moon, into your room, as it cycles through 12 lunar phases! It’s the kind of toy that will appeal to both adults and children and if you’re wanting an unobtrusive night light that looks really cool when not on then The My Very Own Moon is your answer! The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Our range of telescopes, gadgets and homewares are inspired by our Astronomy Photographer of the Year competition. By continuing to browse you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyse site usage and assist in our tailored marketing efforts. One of the great things about this option is that you can choose to set the night light to match what the real moon is doing! As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest. Your details will not be passed onto any other third parties, apart from Brainstorm Toys representatives, by TheToyScoop.Funding may be available to help pay for this product through grants available to families and organisations.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop