Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Wireless Mouse, Multi-Device, Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz with USB Unifying Receiver, 200 To 4000 Dpi Any Surface Laser Tracking, 7-Buttons, Laptop/ PC/ Mac/ iPad OS - Graphite Black

£39.995
FREE Shipping

Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Wireless Mouse, Multi-Device, Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz with USB Unifying Receiver, 200 To 4000 Dpi Any Surface Laser Tracking, 7-Buttons, Laptop/ PC/ Mac/ iPad OS - Graphite Black

RRP: £79.99
Price: £39.995
£39.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Now, based on how well the pads on the bottom which has the scratches and scuffs that have already accumulated and I’ve only used this on a mousepad surface shoutout to glorious gaming PC mouse pads but considering that I’ve only used this on a mousepad and it’s got these little scratches, I’d probably recommend just sticking to a mousepad even when you’re traveling and I would be wary of putting this on too many different surfaces. The display of third-party trademarks and trade names on this site does not necessarily indicate any affiliation or the endorsement of PCMag. That includes very glossy and even glass tables (Logitech says it functions with minimum 4 millimeter-thick glass), with which laser mice traditionally struggle. Installation of Logitech Options transforms the middle button into a gesture button you can use to trigger gestures that simplify desktop and application management, media control, document viewing, and personalization of common tasks. There’s also a few new app-specific software implementations in Logitech’s Options software, including the option to use those two side buttons as hotkeys for muting or toggling your camera in Zoom.

Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Wireless Mouse, Multi-Device

The Flow feature is a highlight that will be useful for workaholics juggling multiple systems on the go. You feel force when the gear’s teeth are close to the magnet and vice versa, resulting in friction with each line scrolled.

Tom's Hardware is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Connecting via a USB dongle or Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) the MX Anywhere 3’s minute build will help make it the best wireless mouse for power users on the go or with small hands. Those features, combined with the Flow technology and solid build quality, make the Logitech MX Anywhere 2S an Editors' Choice for travel mice. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Logitech owners to provide you with a good answer.

Logitech Devices Logi Options+ (Plus): Customization App for Logitech Devices

The MX Anywhere 3 uses Logteich’s proprietary Darkfield sensor, which you’ll also find in the MX Master 3. Connect one end of the provided charging cable to the Micro-USB port on the mouse and the other end to a USB power source. Logitech’s MX Anywhere 3 is the recently released successor to the MX Anywhere 2S from 2017, and the little brother to the MX Master 3, one of the best mice around. It is comfortable and for those of you who have productivity mice and want nice simple gestures like navigation of your computers, then this is perfect for you.But the mouse still fared decently in my hand, which is large for a woman my size, thanks to the thicker hump that did its best to kiss my palm. It's true that most of these surfaces would work with a normal laser mouse, but it's good to have peace of mind for the occasional awkward tray table, countertop, or dreaded glass table. Use Logitech Options software to activate the back/forward buttons (on a Mac) and assign other actions to the buttons. You can even copy text and files across two computers using the mouse—just drag them over to the other screen and paste, which is where the useful customizable button shortcuts are made even more helpful.

Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Vs Anywhere 2S: Difference and Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Vs Anywhere 2S: Difference and

After glowing green for 5 seconds when the mouse is powered on or waking from sleep, the LED indicates battery status. It’s very comfortable, I don’t know how well that will hold up over time, it does seem like it will get scuffed easily but I haven’t really noticed that yet in my use and travels.com and PC Magazine are among the federally registered trademarks of Ziff Davis and may not be used by third parties without explicit permission. That exact time will vary depending on usage but that's the ballpark you can expect, and if you remember to plug it in even occasionally, you'll run out of juice infrequently—possibly never. The materials don't feel cheap, and it has a nice heft for something so small, even though it's not at all heavy. There is also the gesture button which allows you to open the task view, so you can switch between applications and windows on the fly which is a very useful feature.

Download - MX Anywhere 2S Wireless Mouse - Logitech Support

I've played games on my computer for as long as I can remember, which eventually (as it does for many) led me to building and upgrading my own desktop. The 2s is the newer of the two, and there are a few areas where it’s a noticeable improvement on the 2.Explore, Litra Glow and Litra Beam lights with Truesoft technology, the fastest way to bring a premium lighting experience to most desktops or laptops. Application-specific settings let you customize buttons on MX Master 3, MX Anywhere 3 or ERGO M575 mice. Simply move the cursor of your Flow-supported mouse to the edge of the screen and it flows across computers and OS.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop