Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition (Nintendo Switch)

£39.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £79.99
Price: £39.995
£39.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

through a series of patches and updates, and sitting down to spend some time with all three the results so far are fairly reasonable. If you have nostalgia for these titles, the originals still look and play great, and there is a high probability that you already own them on PC. But, to me, they are as good on the Switch as they have been elsewhere (didn't play them on PS4 or above though).

SnesSwitch Dude you only need to look at your comments history to see that you are the biggest Nintendo fanboy on this site or a troll. Nintendo has never had any real standards for third party releases beyond a limit of how many games a year a publisher could release on their platform.

KillerBOB These actually look and play worse than the originals though these are a buggy mess that's the whole point. Complete the game 100% to generate increased money and stats, as well as to spawn the Hydra and Rhino at CJ's house in Grove Street. Seriously how can you review something this massive and give it a 4 based on I’d say playing less then 6 hours collectively through the three games. The second major issue that we had at launch involved an awful draw distance combined with vehicles that would materialise out of nowhere, making driving feel like a real chore.

At the end of the day if you're telling someone who wrote a review that they're biased you're just looking for an argument, because that's implied by the format. Well as I am about to finish Pokémon shield I took a screenshot where the Hop just said about the final battles comming up “you and your team are the ones battling, but I’ve had butterfree in my stomach since I woke up…” pretty sure that should be spelt “butterflies”.I sometimes check the comment sections here when looking at older games on sale that were reviewed with performance problems just hoping someone had posted an update on patches. thaimbomb I guess the more power consoles need better GPUs too, seeing as how every version of this release is reportedly suffering similar problems. Original Story: After the troubled release of the Grand Theft Auto Trilogy on multiple platforms including the Nintendo Switch, it looks like Rockstar Games could potentially be remastering another one of its older titles.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop