Mrs Darlingtons Legendary Lemon Curd (pack of 6)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.

When everyone is in bed I’m getting up to stick a spoon in this bad boy and finish it all off and I don’t even feel guilty. Bought another “home-made” type brand when I’d finished this and it tastes like paint in comparison. Lemon Curd is believed to be descended from the curd tarts of the early 17th Century that were known as cheesecakes. However, one of those rivals might just be her eldest daughter Sarah – they’ve been working together for 27 years, so when we say on the jar ‘Made with Love’, we really mean it! You can read more about how we use and protect your data, as well as the cookies used on this site, in our privacy policy and cookie policy.

Made to their family recipe, this luxarious Lemon Curd is one of the most popular products on Deli shelves!

Usually made with citrus fruits, its main ingredients are egg yolks, sugar, fruit juice and zest, butter or margarine. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Made to our family recipe and passed down through the generations, Mrs Darlington’s legendary Lemon Curd is like sunshine in a jar. Sugar, Pasteurised Whole Egg, Margarine (Vegetable Oils, (Not Hydrogenated), Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Natural Flavouring), Lime Juice (17%), Lemon Oil.

Now in her 70’s, Marion is still the ‘Mary Berry’ of recipe creation in the family firm – there are few to rival her skill in creating preserves and chutneys with such a fabulous homemade taste.

Since 2002, Taylors Traditional Products have been delivering fine foods across the UK to independent retailers. Made by Mrs Darlington’s and Daughters, who take pride in the fact that they only use natural ingredients and there are no artificial preservatives or colour in any of their products. uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties.Darlington's Lemon Curd made using a famous family recipe and passed down through the generations, Mrs. We've grown a great deal since then, but bringing you an authentic homemade taste is what my daughters and I remain passionate about.

True to the name “legendary” just so so zesty and delishous, tastes like it is so full of naughtiness. Today, the company offers a diverse array of curds, jams and marmalades, chutneys and pickles, sauces and jellies as well as various seasonal products. Sugar, Pasteurised Whole Egg, Margarine (Vegetable Oils, (Not Hydrogenated), Palm Oil*, Palm Kernel Oil*, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Natural Flavouring), Lemon Juice (16%), Lemon Oil.

We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. It all started at their family farm when Marion used the surplus of eggs to make batches of her homemade Lemon Curd. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. I like lemon curd and haven’t bought it for a while as I found some were very artificial tasting, but I can honestly say this is the best I’ve ever tasted! Over the years, Mrs Darlingtons started adding jams to her range, further developing her collection of yummy goods.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop