L’Oréal Paris Paradise (Waterproof Black), Intense Volume, Castor Oil-Enriched, Suitable for Sensitive Eyes, Soft Mascara Brush Included

£6.225
FREE Shipping

L’Oréal Paris Paradise (Waterproof Black), Intense Volume, Castor Oil-Enriched, Suitable for Sensitive Eyes, Soft Mascara Brush Included

RRP: £12.45
Price: £6.225
£6.225 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

There’s no putting it any simpler: L’Oréal Paris hits it out of the park with their Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara. If you were like us then you probably got excited when they released a waterproof version of their regular Lash Paradise, since you’re getting their lash-enhancing large, pear-shaped brush that’s going to get right into those lashes and volumize from root to tip – all with a waterproof formula. And this means your curl is going to hold stronger and longer than the regular version. We’ve spoken about unique mascara designs here already, but arguably the most unique on this list goes to the IT Cosmetics Tightline. It features an ultra-skinny wand and brush, which isn’t something you’ll usually see with mascaras. What makes this skinny design stand out is its ability to reach from root to tip of your lashes, allowing greater definition and coverage. We found that this results in a more lengthened lash, as the product is able to travel from base to tip, pulling up and out for a lengthier, fuller look. It’s as simple as this: Diorshow Iconic Waterproof Mascara from Dior does not budge. It’s really the hardest-wearing mascara we’ve tried from this list. Now don’t get us wrong – each product we’ve chosen has great staying power (they are waterproof, after all), but if you’re looking for extreme wear at a high-end price, this is a solid choice. It’s created with an Oblique style brush, which has silicone bristles that are designed to curl as well as volumize. Create you perfect eye makeup look with our collection of Voluminous mascaras, achieve sleek lines with smudge proof eyeliner, define your brows and discover eye shadow palettes with shades made for every eye color Maybelline’s Falsies line is also a cult classic, but it’s had a few upgrades since the original you might remember. This version is the Falsies Lash Lift Waterproof Mascara, which is designed to volumize, lengthen, and curl – it’s the curling part that’s impressed us the most, and what makes it a standout on our list. The brush is double-curved and shaped like an hourglass, meaning it hugs the lashes in such a way that enhances the curl.

So it’s clear that you’re choosing a waterproof formula, but there are other things to consider before making that final decision. Do you have particularly sensitive eyes? Go for something with a conditioning formula, like the IT Cosmetics Tightline and Maybelline Sky High products. Look out for formulas infused with rose hip oil, jojoba, biotin, collagen, aloe, and chamomile, amino acids, acai, etc. Discover some things you should look out for when choosing a mascara with a waterproof formula – it won’t be the same as when you’re choosing a non-waterproof mascara as there are different aspects to pay attention to. Brush Shape Products like the L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise, Maybelline Lash Sensational, and Maybelline The Falsies Lash Lift, have curves in their brushes. This curve is designed to curl and lift the lashes for a more dramatic look – ideal for those who have naturally straight lashes and need that enhanced curling effect. At first we were a little skeptical since these large-sized brushes usually clump, but what makes this one different is its super creamy formula that helps it slide on smoothly. This also means that it’s buildable, so you can achieve a more natural or full-coverage look depending on what you feel. Silicone brushes are one of our favorite types because they reduce clumping and provide a smoother application in most cases. This Oblique style is also what gives a curling effect, as the twisting bristle design helps separate and lift the lashes as you apply.And when you’ve got your hands on a cleansing balm or oil, you’ll soon realize that learning how to remove waterproof mascara isn’t as hard as you might have thought – no pulling or rubbing necessary. Over the years, I've learned that simply subbing in the waterproof version of a mascara I love doesn't always mean I'll end up with the same results the original delivers. And on the flip side, as important as it is that the mascara I'm wearing is actually waterproof, I don't want to compromise on achieving the look of long, voluminous lashes.

L'Oreal Paris Mascara: Get the long, full eyelashes you love with our best mascaras and primers; Choose from our innovative volumizing formulas and variety of brushesIf you love a good ol’ 2-in-1, then Sky-High from Maybelline is for you. While the name implies a focus on just lengthening (“sky high” as in your lashes will reach sky-high), we were pleasantly surprised by the fact that it offers both length and volume. And while it does offer both like Maybelline Lash Sensational, it offers even more length thanks to its gripping design. This is mainly thanks to the shape of the brush, which is wider at the base than at the top. Pro tip: We still suggest an eyelash curler if your lashes are particularly straight. This mascara will curl slightly without a curler, but if you want the full effect, use a curler beforehand.) With this design, the product is able to capture each lash and spread more evenly, resulting in greater volume and a more defined curl. If intensity is what you’re looking for, as well as something that keeps that curl, this is the way to go. A lightweight type of formula is also something to choose if you want to be able to easily remove the mascara at the end of the day. A waterproof formula should stay in place, but be easily removable using a balm or oil, without having to pull on your lashes. Price Want lashes that’ll take you to paradise? L’Oréal Paris Paradise Mascara could be your new go-to for longer-looking lashes. We’ve been working on a luscious new castor oil mascara that’ll give you intense volume and spectacular length with a feather-soft feel. Our Ultra-Soft brush carefully coats lashes with silky smooth castor oil – which keeps lashes feeling soft and flake-free. And you can control how bold you go. If you’re dressing to impress, simply add more coats of L’Oréal Paris Paradise mascara for striking intensity. Mascara is important to me. I love looking like I have long and voluminous eyelashes. I am a daily makeup-wearer but tend to skip a few days of wearing mascara, just because sometimes I don’t feel like removing it. I usually wear mascara three to five times per week, so it’s an absolute must-have product in my makeup arsenal.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop