NEEWER 2 Pieces Bi-color 660 LED Video Light and Stand Kit Includes:(2)3200-5600K CRI 96+ Dimmable Light with U Bracket and Barndoor and (2)75 inches Light Stand for Studio Photography, Video Shooting

£9.9
FREE Shipping

NEEWER 2 Pieces Bi-color 660 LED Video Light and Stand Kit Includes:(2)3200-5600K CRI 96+ Dimmable Light with U Bracket and Barndoor and (2)75 inches Light Stand for Studio Photography, Video Shooting

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It is provided with a power cable, but can also be powered using Sony NP-F batteries (not supplied).

Easy Light Modification- The U-mount bracket enables you to adjust the beam angles in a range of 360°.

g. if you book a rental for on Monday evening for Wednesday morning), then this cooling-off period does not apply. Dimmable Bi-Colour LED Light with Hot-swappable Batteries and removable barn doors and comes with a Diffusion Panel. While the barn doors are a great addition to a lamp like this, they did impede its ability to tilt down on a lighting stand as the doors got caught in the yoke of the lamp.

Inside the app, you can select groups (1-8/ALL) and strobe scenes; adjust brightness, color temperature, hue (0~360°), and saturation (0~100%); and save two favorite lightings presets. Usually I’d usually use my tungsten lights for this sort of project, however since I’ve got a set of FalconEyes RX-18TDs, which are a beautiful fill and key light, I was keen to add to my LED light offering a couple of lamps to light the green screen. They say it's very compact when not in use in padded zip cases, light enough to take everywhere, and takes up less space than a box light. Being able to dial the lamp in from the app means you can stand at the camera or monitor and dial the colour until your happy!

Inside the app, you can select groups (1�C8/All) and strobe scenes; adjust brightness, color temperature, hue (0~360°), and saturation (0~100%); and save two favorite lightings presets. You can achieve the maximum brightness out of the lamp by activating both the daylight and tungsten LEDS, setting the Kevlin to around 4200K.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop