Finishing Touch Flawless Salon Nails - Professional Manicure Set for an at-Home Salon Experience - Files, Buffs, Shines, and Polishes for Instantly Beautiful Nails

£12.495
FREE Shipping

Finishing Touch Flawless Salon Nails - Professional Manicure Set for an at-Home Salon Experience - Files, Buffs, Shines, and Polishes for Instantly Beautiful Nails

RRP: £24.99
Price: £12.495
£12.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But like the obsessive type A person that I am, I needed to take matters into my own hands, literally. The look is all about precise nail prep using an e-file, which is those teeny tiny drills you see at the nail salon.

Before using Finishing Touch Flawless™ Salon Nails for the first time, make sure the device is fully charged.For best results, use light pressure and only on dry nails Installing/Removing the Heads: Make sure the unit is turned OFF. Definitely start on a low speed here until you get the hang of it so you don't accidentally create ridges or dips in the nail by grinding away too much.

Flawless Salon Nails refill comes with 6 pieces that shape, sculpt, polish, and buff your nails, as well as file your cuticles.

It has an attachment for every step of the home process, whether prepping for gel or regular polish, or even to keep nails clean and manicured. Since COVID I’ve been doing my own nails at home and I had purchased a different nail drill but I will never be using it again after trying this one. This pack contains*: one Salon Nails device, six heads with a specific technical brochure about each one, one USB cable. I was very impressed with the extremely detailed instructions that would allow even beginners to learn how to do their own at home nails. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

I am a bit mad for an at home device (on account of COVID and having three small children) and this was fantastic. Once you're done with your nail prep, rinse the heads under water to remove any dust and debris, and let them air dry before storing it all away.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). The Finishing Touch Flawless Salon Nails tool has enough oomph to give yourself a good little DIY mani.

The electric file has high and low speed settings and allows you to change whether it spins forward or reverse, making it easy to use with both hands. The tapered tip (on low speed) helped me get right up to the edges of my nails to remove stubborn dead skin. It comes with six detachable rotating heads that are designed to shape, file, buff, smooth, and shine your nails. I think the more I use this, I'll figure out exactly which attachments work best for my needs, but they were a little confusing at first.In rare cases, the packaging may be updated by the brand without warning, or the language might differ from the one you see presented. In contrast, this device was lighter than my iPhone — and I don't even have a Plus — and the lack of cord was clutch. It is rechargeable and cordless making it easier to use and has both forward and reverse settings, low and high power modes as well as an LED light to illuminate the nail. I'm often anxious about using these types of products on my nails in case they damage them, but that was not at all the case — I was so pleasantly surprised. Whether you want to prep your fingernails for manicures or have thick toenails that traditional buffers don’t work well for, you can rest assured that our portable nail drill and buffer has you covered.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop