Statik 360 Magnetic USB C Phone Charging Cable, Micro USB, 3-in-1 Magnet Tips Charge All Devices 3ft/1m

£6.495
FREE Shipping

Statik 360 Magnetic USB C Phone Charging Cable, Micro USB, 3-in-1 Magnet Tips Charge All Devices 3ft/1m

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

They are overlong each which is definitely important to me because I use my phone plugged in pretty often. Max) satisfy high efficiency in charging if your devices and power adapter support fast speed charge. The Statik 360 is a universal charge cable that includes 3 rotating magnet heads to charge all your devices, smartphones, tablets, and more. If you wish to use the Magnilink 360 PRO with such cases, widening the connector hole on the case may be necessary. In conclusion, the Brand 360 Degree Magnet Charging Cable combines innovation, style, and functionality into one must-have accessory.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Established in 2020, Magnilink specializes in magnetic charging cables, designed for convenience and universal connectivity. I cant get my wireless Xbox 360 controller to connect threw the blue tooth or wireless there my pc so I bought a charger cable but when i plug it in it says Xbox 360 controller via charger cable but the controller wont work and just does a green Circle.For a stable connection, it's advisable to avoid adjusting the rotating head too frequently while driving. This Single Phase electric vehicle cable is suitable for home charging via personal charging station. And there's a good chance (especially if you own an Apple device) that you'll need a few different charging cables to power all your devices up.

Nylon Braided USB to Lightning/Micro/Type C Cable --- The magnet USB charging cable with a intelligent indicator LED light, it is very easy to find your cable and charge it in the night. Designed to provide the utmost convenience, this cable features a magnetic connection that makes charging as effortless as placing your device close to the cable. It's the perfect tech accessory to pack along, whether you're keeping a spare in a glove compartment or backpack, or just plugging it into a power supply near your workstation. Whether you’re charging your device on your desk, in your car, or even in bed, the cable’s length ensures that you can comfortably reach your device without straining the cable or your device’s ports. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .Yes, all Magnilink cables facilitate data transfer, allowing you to not only transfer data from your device to a laptop but also stream to your car through USB. For a streamlined and convenient charging experience, we recommend choosing and sticking with one model. Whether you want a cable that complements your device or one that stands out as a statement piece, our range of colors has something for everyone. With electric cars becoming the future of the automotive industry, make sure you have the correct charging cables to hand. The weave material not only adds durability to the cable but also lends it an elegant and modern aesthetic, making it a stylish accessory for your tech arsenal.

This EV cable allows for a steady charge, with it being able to charge a 24kWh battery from flat to 80% in over 5 hours. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, the Brand 360 Degree Magnet Charging Cable boasts a versatile Micro USB interface, making it compatible with a wide array of devices. The cable’s single-head connection offers a seamless and sleek design, making it a perfect fit for both professional and casual environments. Embrace the future of charging and simplify your life with a cable that offers unparalleled convenience, compatibility, and elegance. What’s more, all EV cables have an IP55 waterproof rating, meaning whatever the weather, you can be rest assured your vehicle will safely get charged.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The Nylon braided outer of the usb to micro usb cable is quite robust and flexible, making cables tangle free and everlasting. However, its primary focus on charging ensures a faster and more efficient power-up process, letting you get back to using your devices sooner. you can not even solder anything to make that work, the complete thing for it is missing on the board. The new Habitat™ braided charging cable fuses fashion and fierce to keep you fully charged while looking fully lit.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop