Westlake Comfort Fishing Bedchair with Fully Sprung Mattress, Large Bedchair for Overnight Fishing Sessions, Camping Bed, Fishing Equipment, Fishing Accessories, Natural, One Size

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Westlake Comfort Fishing Bedchair with Fully Sprung Mattress, Large Bedchair for Overnight Fishing Sessions, Camping Bed, Fishing Equipment, Fishing Accessories, Natural, One Size

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Bedchairs are a necessary piece of kit for any angler doing overnight sessions. being comfortable while waiting for that dream fish of a lifetime to come along! These are my top bedchairs based on comfort and value for money Updated 2023 AVID CARP BENCHMARK LEVELTECH BEDCHAIR I like that I can use out in the garden for a sunbathe, take away when I go camping to sleep on or for my partner to take fishing and lastly for my family to sleep on when they visit. Klarna's Pay in 3 / Pay in 30 days are unregulated credit agreements. Borrowing more than you can afford or paying late may negatively impact your financial status and ability to obtain credit. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. Late fees may apply. Ts&Cs apply. As it doesn’t have the cam wheel it uses straps to secure the bedchair once folded up for easy transport, with the four adjustable legs you know you have a good chance of getting it nice and level on them slopping uneven swims!

Westlake DPM 6 Leg Bedchair, Bedchair for Overnight Fishing

This Cyprinus memory foam carp bedchairs offers very good value for money with the added benefit of having memory foam, which seems to be the norm now with mattresses at home. It’s not the lightest carp bedchairs on the market but one that very much does the job for comfort and value for money. It has 6 fully extending legs to ensure safety and a perfect sleeping position. To ensure comfort there is a headrest, with a comfortable pillow area. One nice feature is the ability to adjust the firmness of the matress so if you like a firmer support like me you can adjust it’s lumber support.For those who enjoy fishing, a good bedchair is essential. Fishing bedchairs offer comfort and support during long fishing trips, allowing anglers to relax and wait for their catch without feeling fatigued. These products come in a range of sizes and styles to suit different needs, from lightweight and portable options to more sturdy and stable designs. With features such as adjustable legs, padded mattresses and built-in pillows, fishing bedchairs are a great investment for any fishing enthusiast looking to maximise their comfort and enjoyment on the banks of rivers, lakes or the sea.

Westlake Comfort Bedchair | GO Outdoors Westlake Comfort Bedchair | GO Outdoors

It has it’s own intergrated 3 season sleeping bag which is what you’d want due to it’s shape i’m not sure if a normal sleeping bag would fit? You do have the option of turning into a 5 season sleep system with the adtion of aquatexx oval bedcover, which is perfect for when going into autumn/winter fishing. Featuring a high leg design to enable easy getting in and getting out. Key features include, ergonomic mattress design for total comfort.Six leg model for stability and comfort. Bought the Westland Comfort Bedchair to replace a military style camp cot that sagged in the centre and was narrow/uncomfortable. Featuring an easy wipe foot-end and a pillowed head-end, you can expect a great night's rest every night.The weight difference between the compact and wide isn’t that much as they quote the compact at 7.3kg and 8.5kg for the wide, which seems rather light. In addition to adding a Compact to the range, they have also implemented a number of other key changes that add to the improved ‘comfort factor’. First up the supplied sleeping bag has changed dramatically, with a new improved hollow fill that not only aids warmth but is also softer and allows the bag to sculpt around your body, very much like your quilt at home would. This is the X wide version Cyprinus bed chair, it doesn’t use the cam wheel system but the ever popular throw hinges, which offer the best in the totally flat surface without that annoying cam wheel that you can end up laying on!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop