Rolipo Clothes Steamer, Garment Steamer Clothing for Home, Office, Travel, Upgraded 400ML Large Capacity Water Tank, Wrinkle Remover, White

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Rolipo Clothes Steamer, Garment Steamer Clothing for Home, Office, Travel, Upgraded 400ML Large Capacity Water Tank, Wrinkle Remover, White

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Whether it’s a weekend getaway or a work trip, keeping your clothes fresh and wrinkle free on the move can be difficult. A travel steam generator can refresh crumpled clothes and remove creases, ready for your fancy dinner or important meeting!

Rolipo Clothes Steamer Review: Efficient Garment Wrinkle Remover

As I mentioned above, it did take me a little while to get the hang of learning where to put my spare hand when steaming (so that it didn’t get caught directly in a plume of smoke, or have the steamer press directly onto it). While this wasn’t a huge problem for me – and you can easily work around it – Steamery do offer a Heat Protection Glove you can wear whilst using their product. With that clarified, I then moved on to figuring out what the difference was between the Cirrus 2 and the Steamery Cirrus 3 Iron Steamer. This 1800 W steamer has a compact and lightweight design that’s easy to transport, with a built-in handle for easy portability. The large water tank allows this steamer to steam several items before needing a refill. The lightweight design of the steamer makes it ideal for travel and its ergonomic handle allows for more comfortable handling. Furthermore, the unique steam channeling nozzle helps ensure that you get a consistent flow of steam when using it. Instantly freshen your clothes and lift dust and fluff to create that ‘just dry cleaned’ look with the BEAUTURAL clothes steamer. The powerful 1200W output will steam continuously for 15 minutes and preheats in under 40 seconds.To really put the Cirrus 2 to the test, I decided to try it on a few different garments – all of which were ridiculously crumpled and dug out from the bottom of a pile of clothes. It has five functions in total and can be used for ironing, sterilisation, humidification, wrinkle removal and dust removal. The innovative Homeasy Clothes Steamer is an essential tool for those who travel frequently and need to look as sharp as they can whilst away from home.

The Best Dress Steamers - Spruce Up

They considered how easy and comfortable each garment steamer felt to use and noted if it dripped or spat. Its manoeuvrability, controls and overall design were also taken into account before awarding a final score. Firstly, and not particularly glamorously, the Cirrus 2 has a coating on the inside of the machine that helps to prevent limescale from forming – meaning you don’t need to descale it as much (less so than the Cirrus 1). Additionally, the Cirrus 2 also has a stainless steel ‘mouthpiece’, which makes for a more effective ‘steaming’ experience.Attachments: Look for steamers that come with different attachments like fabric brushes, lint removers, and crease clips, as they can enhance your garment steaming experience and help with specific tasks. I no longer dread having to iron my clothes, but get (somewhat embarrassingly) excited to use my Steamery Cirrus 2. Lightweight, gorgeous to look at and most importantly – incredibly effective – this little handheld steamer has transformed my wardrobe. Garment steamers have become an essential appliance in many homes, as they provide an easy and efficient way to remove wrinkles from clothing and fabrics. A garment steamer works by heating water to produce steam, which is then applied to the clothing or fabric through a hose and nozzle. This process relaxes the fibres of the fabric, allowing wrinkles and creases to vanish almost instantly. As a result, garment steamers offer a convenient alternative to traditional ironing and can save valuable time. The best clothes steamers you can buy in 2023 1. Philips Steam and Go Plus: Best all-round clothes steamer

clothes steamer 2023: Handheld and upright garment Best clothes steamer 2023: Handheld and upright garment

It’s safe to say that when I throw my clothes into my suitcase, they aren’t in the best shape. By the time I get to my destination, they are even worse: like a crumpled year-old tissue.Millie has also reviewed countless restaurants and written travel features for British GQ, The Telegraph and the Independent, and has interviewed a number of leading chefs, including Jamie Oliver, Heston Blumenthal and Raymond Blanc. Compared with the BEAUTURAL Handheld 30-Second Fast Heat-up, the BEAUTURAL Foldable Handheld offers a compact and lightweight alternative. While it may have a slightly lower power rating of 1000 watts compared to the 1200 watts of the Fast Heat-up model, the Foldable Handheld still delivers a fast 30-second heat-up time and powerful steam output. Its foldable design and included storage bag make it highly portable, making it an ideal travel companion.

Best travel steamers to keep your clothes looking fresh on

Included accessories such as travel bags and folding hangers can also be useful, particularly if you're looking for a handheld steamer to take travelling.

De-crease your clothes without the hassle of an iron, with our pick of the best garment steamers to smooth your shirts and your furnishings

Another crucial factor is water tank capacity. A larger tank means you can steam more garments at once without needing to refill it. However, it also makes the steamer bulkier and heavier, so take into account your storage space and usage requirements. Smaller, more portable steamers usually have a water tank capacity of 250-500ml, while larger, stationary ones can have capacities of over 1 litre. Steam Settings There are lots of other lovely attachments to discover, too, including a heat-protecting glove, upholstery brush and crease attachment, just in case you’re lamenting the need to make a double crease in every pair of freshly washed trousers.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop