Collecting Cats: 1

Collecting Cats: 1

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Shi Hui is such a common name but the Shi Hui that we are speaking to is this ambitious Shi hui with 3 mediums (As linked below). Incredibly detailed and intricate illustrations mixed with an hilarious story make this book a joy to behold. However things start to get just a little out of hand as hoards of domestic cats descend, followed by bigger, wilder kinds. To attract the objects of her desire said narrator conceives a plan: use bait of the cheesy variety. She is the creator of the 365 Days of Art series, and has written and illustrated many picture books for children.

I first came across Lorna Scobie as the illustrator of Smriti Prasadam-Halls’ Pairs board books and Nicola Davies’ The Variety of Life, so it’s great to see her first solo picture book. My son and daughter love picking out all the different animals on each page, with the brilliant detail of each unique (and often funny!She is passionate about the benefits of drawing and painting, and believes that everybody has the ability to create art. I was at my last school for 4 years and we had ********* book fairs every term – and every term, I was disappointed by the narrow range of books. You guys were so fab and Dawn was such a lovely presence in the schools - I will absolutely be in touch next time I'm in your neck of the woods.

If you want a reference so you can know what sort of book this is, think a little of books illustrated by Jon Klassen. It’s a fantastic independent book seller that will actually be responsive and select appropriate books for you. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.Bronnie is so lovely with the boys and we also felt that having a man enthusing about the books set a great example. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. You guys are such a force for good and I am a passionate supporter of Indie booksellers, so I'm so happy this worked out well (I'd love to know how many books were sold if you have it to hand - it felt like quite a lot!

Bookwagon suggests that Collecting Cats is a picture book to share, linger over, love and visit often. Tonight’s book choice is one that T was drawn immediately too on our most recent library visit (thanks mainly to the epic front cover) – Collecting Cats by Lorna Scobie. Lorna grew up in the English countryside, surrounded by nature, and her love of the natural world and animal kingdom often inspires her art. This experience has been fantastic primarily for the children, the school and also for me (professionally). It’s only a short little story/picture book with about a sentence on each page, so don’t expect it to be a long read.

Your words, like your reviews, bring books to life and give them a voice before the front cover is even turned. It was such a pleasure to meet you both, and I really appreciated how smoothly and professionally you ran everything. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. There was just the right amount of choice to suit everyone without being overwhelming and I received comments from parents and staff about the quality of books offered compared to previous sales which have always been based around current crazes and well known celebrity authors.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop