The Best Ever Book of Manchester City Jokes: Lots and Lots of Jokes Specially Repurposed for You-Know-Who

£4.995
FREE Shipping

The Best Ever Book of Manchester City Jokes: Lots and Lots of Jokes Specially Repurposed for You-Know-Who

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Tommy Fury's win against KSI corrected to a UNANIMOUS DECISION as one judges' scorecard had been added up incorrectly... with revelation adding to Youtuber's anguish after he labelled result a 'robbery' REVEALED: Pay-per-view price for Tyson Fury and Francis Ngannou's fight in Saudi Arabia is confirmed - with some broadcasters pricing it CHEAPER than KSI and Tommy Fury's crossover bout

Dani Alves will stand trial for sexual assault in Spain as former Barcelona defender faces allegations of raping a woman, 23, in a nightclub last year CRAIG HOPE: Kylian Mbappe endured a frustrating evening against Kieran Trippier and Co... but held his nerve under immense pressure to rescue draw for PSG and break Newcastle's hearts Harry Kane breaks MORE records as he scores again and nets his EIGHTEENTH goal of the season in Bayern Munich's 1-0 win against Cologne Andy Murray 'gutted' after his injury heartache drags on with shoulder problem... as he withdraws from Davis Cup ahead of Novak Djokovic clashWayne Rooney's son ALREADY has Puma contract, and Cristiano Ronaldo Jnr is a mini-me... TEN ex-Premier League stars with sons to watch out for A: Well, they had photos of Manchester City players on them - folk couldn't figure out which side to spit on. Man United star Jonny Evans receives MBE from Prince William in recognition of his services to football after winning 106 caps for Northern Ireland

Regarding City's preparation, with three days to get ready after the win at Everton, Guardiola insisted his approach will focus on his own players, rather than the dangers of Real Madrid. Gary Neville claims Everton's 'trust and faith' in a 'lawless' Premier League has 'gone COMPLETELY' as he speaks about 10-point deduction Tommy Fury parties with Chris Brown in Dubai nightclub with fans slamming the boxer for 'dancing to Sweet Caroline in his head' as star goes viralA young diehard City fan, who also happens to be a devout Catholic, goes to Rome with his mum. His big desire is to speak to the Pope. His mum tells him that the Pope will be doing a run round Rome in the popemobile the next morning and that he should wear his City shirt as the Pope is a big football fan and may stop to talk to him if he sees his TIL the word Manhattan means island of many hills in the language of the original inhabitants and the hills were leveled as the city evolved. I guess you could say it was man-flattened. South Africa are now the favourites to be crowned Rugby World Cup champions for a fourth time after an enthralling quarter-final weekend

Ex-LaLiga star and Ghana striker Raphael Dwamena's cardiologist reveals he chose to have a defibrillator REMOVED a year before he collapsed and died Man United fans are convinced Marcus Rashford's return to form is because he 'reunited with former fiancee Lucia Loi' He explains the problem: "Beloved son, I am very sad, because I can't plant potatoes in my garden. I am sure, if only you were here, you would help and dig up the garden for me. I love you, Your Father."Why is it so easy to stay thin in Japan? easy, last time there was a fat man in Japan a whole city disappeared

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop