ASUS S413EA-AM1887W VivoBook 14 Laptop Core i5-1135G7 16GB 512GB SSD 14" FHD IPS Win 11 Home

£9.9
FREE Shipping

ASUS S413EA-AM1887W VivoBook 14 Laptop Core i5-1135G7 16GB 512GB SSD 14" FHD IPS Win 11 Home

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I should mention, I had a look in store today (I’m based in the UK) and since I don’t play other games I’m not really a fan of the colourful keyboards etc, as this is also a work laptop id like a more professional feel to it. However if there’s a clear deal or gulf in quality I’d be tempted to go for it! Lenovo - albeit this link is to think pads but Lenovo in general https://www.lenovo.com/au/en/search?fq=&text=Thinkpad x1 extreme&rows=20&sort=relevance I read the opening post several times but I still don't fully understand it. I'm not a total novice with computers but I'm far from a pro either. Can somebody who is answer me some questions please.

FM22 - PC/Laptop advice thread - Sports Interactive Community

There’s not much real innovation here (unless you consider the fluorescent enter key to be!), with the VivoBook prioritising everyday usage. Yeah, I have also heard this about the MacBook Air, hence why I was looking at the pro, but for the price might be a bit overkill for what I will use it for? The screen-to-body ratio is calculated based on the visible body area of the display when the laptop is opened to 90 ° and the active display area.Buy It Direct Ltd is a limited company registered in England. Registered number 04171412. Registered office: Unit A Trident Business Park, Leeds Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD2 1UA. Finally, the speakers here are nothing special. They’re fine for YouTube videos and casual music, but the mid-range is muddy and the bass is weak, so don’t rely on these for top-notch sound. Screen – A punchy, decent everyday display

ASUS VivoBook 14 S413 | Laptops | ASUS United Kingdom

What I’m looking for is a laptop that will be able to run 6/7 leagues with a Large database , I’m not overly fussed about 3D as I always loved the 2D. Based on what you've said, I'd probably go for this: https://www.box.co.uk/NX.EGJEK.012-Acer-Extensa-15-Intel-Core-i5-16GB-RAM-5_4156743.html This seems like a good bet to my novice eyes: https://www.box.co.uk/S413EA-AM1887W-ASUS-VivoBook-14-Intel-Core-i5-16GB-RAM-_4089273.html?utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=Web Conversion For a freebie, I'd probably be inclined to go for the Macbook Pro. My understanding is that the M1 Pro will handle 3D graphics at the higher presets, where as the ones with Iris XE graphics may need to turn it down a notch or two.

The Asus might not offer great power, but it does have stellar battery life. With the brightness set to 150 nits and a PCMark 10 work test running, the Asus lasted for 15hrs 48mins – that’s 20 minutes more than the Acer Swift, and an hour better than the Lenovo.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop