Galaxy Milk Chocolate Digestives, Galaxy Orange Chocolate Digestives, Galaxy Milk Chocolate Bar

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Galaxy Milk Chocolate Digestives, Galaxy Orange Chocolate Digestives, Galaxy Milk Chocolate Bar

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Mars said that, despite a third of households eating chocolate digestives, branded choice was extremely limited. A homemade digestive might taste good, but it wouldn’t taste right. So put away your baking trays. A digestive biscuit is meant to be bought. There has been very little challenge to the market leader in recent years, even though research would suggest that there is space for market challenger brand to occupy,” explained Mars Chocolate Drinks and Treats general manager Michelle Frost. “Particularly one that reaches different occasions and appeals to a wider spectrum of shopper demographics.” To make the base, use a food processor to whizz up the biscuits into crumbs. Mix in melted butter and press the mixture into the bottom of a 23cm springform tin. Put it in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.

For teaspoon (tsp) and tablespoon (tbsp) measurements, please use measuring spoons* and not the type of spoons you eat with. Again this will ensure accuracy and provide the best results. Smooth the mixture into the tin on top of the biscuit base and put it in the fridge overnight to set. The next day, remove it from the tin and drizzle over caramel sauce and melted Galaxy chocolate. To decorate, pipe some whipped cream around the edges of the cheesecake and add Galaxy Caramel pieces, Galaxy Caramel buttons and some fudge sprinkles. How do you make sure the cheesecake sets? You can use either butter or baking spread for the biscuit base, I find that baking spread makes the cheesecake easier to remove from the tin as it doesn't make the base set as solidly. The NPD would reach different occasions and appeal to “a wider spectrum of shopper demographics”, said Frost.

More tips for making the Galaxy Caramel Cheesecake:

Michelle Frost, Mars Chocolate Drinks and Treatsgeneral manager, says: “One in three households consume chocolate digestive biscuits [ Nielsen and Kantar], however branded choice is extremely limited. There has been very little challenge to the market leader in recent years, even though research would suggest that there is space for market challenger brand to occupy, particularly one that reaches different occasions and appeals to a wider spectrum of shopper demographics. There is some debate between which chocolate is better - Galaxy or Cadbury? For me, I just love chocolate! And what I love even better is chocolate and caramel together! Oh what a tasty combination they make. This Galaxy Caramel Cheesecake features a digestive biscuit base, a creamy vanilla cheesecake with chopped Galaxy Caramel pieces mixed into it, the top is drizzled with both melted Galaxy chocolate and caramel sauce, then there's whipped cream, then there's yet more Galaxy Caramel pieces, some Galaxy Caramel Crunch Buttons and I added some fudge sprinkles too for good measure. Chocolate and caramel heaven is served! Ingredient Tips & Equipment Information There has been very little challenge to the market leader in recent years, even though research would suggest that there is space for a market challenger brand to occupy.” It comes after category leader McVitie’s launched a non-HFSS digestive biscuit – Wholesense Digestives – in June.

The cheesecake should be stored in the fridge and will last for 3-4 days. You can freeze the undecorated cheesecake, however you do need to let it set in the fridge first. Setting it in the freezer will affect the texture and it won't be as nice. Once it's set in the fridge, you can remove it from the tin and put the cheesecake in a box or tupperware. You could also slice it up, and freeze in portions. Then you can easily defrost a few slices at a time depending on when you'd like some cheesecake! How do you remove a no bake cheesecake from the tin? You can find lots of answers to common no bake cheesecake questions on my How To Make A No Bake Cheesecake guide. If you've never made a no bake cheesecake before, I highly recommend reading through my guide first! Digestives are the sensible jersey of the biscuit world, comforting without being fancy. There are recipes for homemade versions on the internet but this seems an odd idea, much like those dough presses designed so you can spend hours sweating in the kitchen to make custard creams that look just like ones you buy, but at five times the cost. The merging of Fox’s and Burton’s followed their acquisition by a Ferrero-related company in autumn 2020 and summer 2021 respectively. Simon Browne is leading the new business as CEO, having worked as managing director for Burton’s since August 2015. My favourite caramel sauce to use is my Homemade Caramel Sauce, it's rich, smooth and absolutely divine! You can also easily add salt to it to make it into a salted caramel sauce. If you don't want to make your own, it's quite easy nowadays to find a good quality ready made caramel (or salted caramel) sauce in the shops or online. I have used Tesco's Finest, Bonn Maman and Carnation Caramel in the past with great results. How long does the cheesecake last and can it be frozen?Mars Chocolate Drinks and Treats GM Michelle Frost said branded choice was “extremely limited”, despite the popularity of chocolate digestives. This number rises to 55% in 18 to 25-year-olds, suggesting there is a fantastic opportunity for retailers to increase penetration with our Galaxy chocolate digestive biscuits.” For the full recipe with measurements, head to the recipe card at the end of this post. How to make Galaxy Caramel Cheesecake

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop