Spontex Thick Moppets, 6 Packs of 2 (Total 12 Sponges)

£0.505
FREE Shipping

RRP: £1.01
Price: £0.505
£0.505 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Dishwashers Staines and Brights offer a huge range of dishwashers, full size, slimline and integrated models. Our Oval brushes are made with a careful ratio of natural bristle to synthetic fibre ratio, constructed particularly for superior chalk paint ‘pick-up’. Frenshimmer Smooth and densely pigmented lustrous metallic paint, formulated for adding shimmer and patina to your projects!It's better than I imagined, I'm so thrilled with it and it will be a lovely addition to her nursery. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

Available in 5 different colours – Bronze, Copper, Gold, Green and Silver – they can be used by mixing the desired amount to our Finishing Coat or Waxes to form a paint consistency.Eco-friendly, water-based and with minimal VOC content, suitable for interior or exterior use on a wide range of hard surfaces including wood furniture, laminate, metal, concrete, glass and leather.

Initially I wondered whether this was caused by my using a different brand of cleaning product to my usual, but reading other recent reviews here has made me realise this is unlikely. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . The sponge is compostable in domestic compost bins, based on tests conducted by an independent laboratory. Some products may be delivered straight to your door from one of our suppliers and these products will be labelled within the product description.Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. You will be left with smear-free, shining surfaces and endless cleaning power due to the machine washable finish.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop