Minky PP23004003 Easy Medium Ironing Cover Fits Boards, 110 x 35 cm, Black

Minky PP23004003 Easy Medium Ironing Cover Fits Boards, 110 x 35 cm, Black

RRP: £49.99
Price: £24.995
£24.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You’re in the right place for a clothes airer too–ideal for indoor spaces, we have options to suit rooms and laundry loads of various sizes. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. If any product is defective in any way or has a fault within 90 days of purchase, a full replacement or refund will be made at no charge. Our ironing boards and ironing board covers are just some of the many products and accessories available to ensure ironing is as easy as possible. Brabantia’s range of ironing table covers ensures you have plenty of choice when it comes to fabrics and materials.

Our ironing board covers are the perfect snug fit for our range of ironing boards, with letter codes helping ease the process of choosing the right cover for your board. The easy tie drawstring fastening and fix clip (supplied) ensures a snug fit and eliminates movement of the cover during use. While some ironing board covers simply provide additional protection for your board, others can enhance and improve your ironing.If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. If you’re looking for an ironing board to keep your clothes wrinkle-free, you're in the right place. Have made many varied purchases over the years and would highly recommend Wades for all DIY, hardware and electrical goods. Opting for an large or wide ironing board is ideal if you have a lot of ironing to get through or regularly deal with large loads, our large ironing board covers are versatile with a range of patterns and styles, we have extra large and extra wide ironing board covers, and cover fasteners too for your convenience. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. An ironing board underlay is made from soft felt which adds extra padding and creates a much-needed layer of protection between your ironing board and your garments. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use.

Cookies are small files held on your computer which allow us to give you the best browsing experience possible. It was a struggle for my arthritic hands to stretch the cover to fit my 'medium' board but it does although not as wide as I have had previously. It was delivered to my back door within two hours, due to the pandemic restriction Wades were unable to enter the house therefore my husband fitted the machine.

Our range covers every fabric and material covering you could look for, ensuring plenty of choice when it comes to patterns, styles and sizes. A range of colours, styles and patterns ensures you can find an ironing board cover that suits your style. UNIVERSAL FIT (5 Sizes): M is suitable for all ironing boards with a width of 30-35cm and a length of 108-115cm. Ironing may not be the most fun, but you can definitely do it in style with our quality, designer ironing board covers.Although I had used them occasionally before lockdown, they came into their own during and after it.

Over the years I have made many purchases from Wades, including washing machine, TV, fridge, Dyson vacuum cleaner and various hardware items. This Minky elasticated ironing board cover has been designed using strong elastic for a better, tighter and easier fit. Measurement Instructions: To ensure the correct measurement the board should be measured at its widest point, including the thickness of the board and its longest point including the thickness of the board. Ironing can get pretty hot and protecting your garments and ironing board against the heat is easy with our heat resistant ironing board covers.Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148). Alloy layer crackles briefly at first - The inner aluminium layer makes a crackling noise but disappears after being used a few times. If you find a fault with your product, or in the unlikely event you have been sent the wrong item, please contact us before sending the item back. The felt backing provides a crease free ironing surface allowing your iron to run smoothly across all fabrics.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop