Born of Blood (The League: Eve of Destruction Book 3)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Also known as Jayne's other half, Hadrian prefers to stay in the background and be seen rather than heard. This is the first time we've spent any real time with a Trisani unfortunately there is no real lore introduced, we did, however, get introduced to the Clusas a group of Trisani immune to the mindreading abilities and the concept varying levels of power. I felt that a “stoic” type of choice for the different “how do you feel” choices would work well … perhaps they were there, but I did not realize that.

There's a lot more to him than anyone knows and there's a reason why he prefers to give Jayne the floor and applaud her achievements from the sidelines. I have listened to all three of them Elizabeth DeVault has done an excellent job narrating their stories. It was actually quite nice to see the old language back it's been a while since we were using assassin speak, a spill-kill is a kill with torture first. Another great league book by the exceptional author Sherrilyn Kenyon this author has gone through her own trials and tribulations which she embues her characters with making them undeniably believable, I can’t recommend this book enough and can only hope that Sherri continues to give us these wonderful stories to enrich our lives and souls. With several key League characters involved in solving the mystery and ensuring their safety, if you know the series you can imagine the hijinks that ensues.

The only thing about this story that I disliked was when the characters bring up a prophecy and then nothing ever cums of it. You start off with your trusty pistol, however by visiting the Weapon Vendor you can purchase permanent weaponry which you can access via Gun Crates dotted around the environment. She knew it wasn’t the fuel, but it was nice to get a little payback on him for the discomfort she felt.

As a bounty hunter and assassin, she's seen the worst dregs of humanity and every sentient species ever spat out of a hell realm. But one thing that comes out in this is part of the reason for the Trisani holocaust, the others around them wanted to claim their technological advancements. Jayne takes a contract to bring Hadrian in but after she signs it, the contract is changed to a kill and other assains also arrive to kill him. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Her current series include: Dark-Hunters®, Chronicles of Nick®, Deadman’s Cross™, Eve of Destruction™, Nevermore™, Lords of Avalon® and The League®.Scott Gac’s ambitious and passionate book traces the emergence of a particularly American idea of when, why, for whom and against whom the powerful, and particularly the government, ought to use violence.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop