Everbuild Everflex Lead Mate Sealant, Grey, 295 ml

Everbuild Everflex Lead Mate Sealant, Grey, 295 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Lead Mate seems like a great way to simply and easily adjust how much freedom my dog gets. It will work well for a lot of training situations too, such as using a longline for heel or stay work where you are slowly expanding how much freedom you are giving your dog.

The Lead Mate unscrews completely so that you can position it onto any lead in any position you desire. I tried with multiple sizes/shapes/materials of leashes and long-lines and had no problem getting it to “grip”.They appear to work with any type of lead. The surfaces should be dry and free from dust, grease and other contaminants. We advise testing a small area before application to see whether the area will need primer, although priming is generally not essential. APPLICATION METHOD / TOOLS The lead mate is a lightweight sphere that provides superb grip & an ergonomic, natural hand-hold, allowing you to comfortably deal with pullers & clearly transmit commands. Both are strong self-adhesive flashing tapes that are made of aluminium foil and bitumen. Each tape type is waterproof and suitable for a range of applications, from repairing lead gutters to replacing lost flashing. They’re also available in a choice of sizes.Storage Guidelines: Ensure storage in a cool and dry environment, maintaining a temperature below +25°C. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. EVERFLEX LEADMATE lead sealant & adhesive is a low modulus, neutral cure sealant specifically designed to give exceptional adhesion to soft metals such as lead, brass etc. Excellent adhesion to metals - will not stain (cement) or corrode soft metals unlike most conventional sealants

Because Lead Generation can be a daunting and complicated process to set up that requires a reliable partner, who delivers. Designed specifically with arthritic or carpal tunnel-plagued owners in mind, the Lead Mate is an ergonomic attachment that ingeniously eliminates hazards that clutching at, tying knots in, or wrapping a leash around your wrist for greater control, can impose. When simply clipped on the desired portion of the leash, the lightweight, no-slip sphere—made of 100 percent recycled ABS plastic—provides superb grip and a thoroughly comfortable hand-hold, allowing walkers to effortlessly deal with pullers, and clearly transmit commands.Lately I’ve been struggling with carpal tunnel syndrome (ugh), and Lead Mate’s ergonomic design has made holding the leash SO much easier and more comfortable for me. Apply using a standard sealant gun. To ensure the best possible bond, always smooth the sealant down. However, masking tape can be used to improve joints appearance. Apply tape to both sides of the joint, removing within 5 minutes of application. CLEANING OF TOOLS

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop