The New Headmistress: a schoolgirl spanking omnibus

The New Headmistress: a schoolgirl spanking omnibus

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Have a look at the engravings below the newspaper cutting, of finishing schools at the time she ran hers, who knows, one of them may be her school.

She claimed never to birch or punish in anger, but to always punish soundly on the bare bottom when the young woman was ‘needful. She even offered references from the Dean of Lincoln, an admiral, a general and several aristocrats.By moving gently forward, each stroke is differently placed and six strokes may well be enough if given with full force. Oakfield Road (I will not give the number) and an apartment there was recently up for sale, at the end of the story I will show you a photo of it as it is now.

It is such an evocative place, we can see an aspidistra, and lots of pale pink bilberry glassware, the smell of beeswax and coal smoke fill the air. At its height Mrs Walter ran a respectable business advertising her services openly and contracting via the church magazine for a supply of birch rods from a reputable supplier.So, this one is definitely on the same street, very close to where the real one was, and quite likely looks pretty much the same. In fact, I read that she did so well, that she expanded, I am pretty sure that this is the property she expanded her school with, maybe an upper and a lower school, for varying ages. We have agreed to her being able to punish the girls in any manner she seems fit, with no limits on the length or strength of the punishments. This is about two very naughty, very haughty young Victorian Ladies, deemed out of control by their ‘well to do’ parents. Over the last three years we have added more than 150 spanking photo stories and over 1000 original photos to our news page.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop